Would I stay here again? i just don't know. I wouldn't freak out if I got it on Priceline, I guess.
The value for the dollar was probably about even.
Pros-*Extremely convenient access to I-10
*Extremely convenient access to Arizona Mills,if you want to visit
*Close to ASU
*Close to much dining/entertainment
*Decent sized refrigerator-Well Done!
* really good customer service at desk
Cons- *questionable area-area behind hotel is bad
* immediately adjacent to strip club (perhaps a pro for some)
* leaf blowers early in morning
* pop machine kept my change twice
* wifi connection was seriously sketchy
* I'm pretty sure I left an item in the room (not an inexpensive item) I emailed the hotel a
couple of times and received responses from different people, all of whom were very
gung-ho about getting an answer for me and none of whom ever did. WORK ON
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking