Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
US$109
US$128
US$124
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
US$109
US$81
QualityInn
Motel 6 Tempe ASU(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$53
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Tempe/Phoenix Airport(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
All reviewshappy hourexecutive suitefull hot breakfastwafflesdirectly across the streetflat screenstayed here for one nightbeds were very comfortableduring spring trainingthe room was nicepool and hot tubmallarizonakitchenette
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We were able to get a room from a hotel app which was only $29, so you get what you pay for. The rooms have been updated but not everything. The sheets had stains so we had to remove it. There were people in the parking lot that look like thug criminals. Scary looking and it would be wise to hold on to your valuables. Unfortunately we got a room near the pool. People hanging out past the time the pool closed. There's a PJ restaurant across from the pool which serves breakfast from 6:30-10am. People totally oblivious to other people in the hotel and talking loud as early as 5am looking for food. On a Sunday morning the landscapers are trimming the trees and using a loud leaf blower at 7am. When we called the front desk to complain we were told they have to do this early because the temp was going to be 115. Why this was done on a Sunday morning instead of a weekday morning is beyond me. You can hear water being used through the walls. God, this place sucks! One of the worst places I've been to.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank stephie127
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Upon arrival it took 20 minutes to check in. This was due to the problems with the 2 separate customers in front of me. They had issues with their reservation being wrong. This is VERY common for Innsuites in my experience as well. As a matter of fact, this was the FIRST time ever that my reservations were actually right.

The room was alright for the most part. We know from experience that the rooms need renovating badly. We choose to stay there for the size of the family suite and the fact it offers to bathrooms. However, there was a bloody smashed mosquito on the wall in one of the bathrooms. Disgusting.

We called for some extra blankets since the a/c thermostat doesn't work well and better to keep the room freezing than hot. It took 4 hours to get the blankets.

The front lobby was out of coffee 4 of the 5 times we went up there for coffee (since we didn't have any in our room).

Never once in the 4 days we went swimming was there any towels whatsoever to be found at the pool. When we called for extra towels, we waited 2 hours, then just took the bath towels we had in the room. When we tried to replace them later they never came and we had to go get them.

My son accidently locked us out of our room when we were at the pool, we sent him to the front desk to inform them we were locked out. They told him we would need to bring i.d. up to the front to get another key. Our i.d.s were locked in the room! Who would bring their i.d. to the pool to swim? Rediculous, so I sent him back. He returned half an hour later with the same response. Finally we got housekeeping to open the door for us.

On day 3 our keys stopped working. We had someone in the room so we were not locked out. I called the front desk to inform them about our keys. And rather than sending new keys to us for our room, they told us to come to the front desk to take care of it. Great customer service!

Also on day 3, the laundromat was closed with a sign on the door that said out of order. Being on our 3rd day, all of my kids were out of clean clothes. I called the front office on morning 4 to find out if the laundromat was open yet. They lady said she didn't know it was closed but that if it was, nothing would be getting fixed that day. (I only assume that is because it was Memorial Day and the didn't want to pay the bill for someone coming out on a holiday. Rather, leaving all their customers w/out a laundromat! I don't know ANYONE who would book a room for multiple days at a place that doesn't have laundry facilities).

Prior to booking the room, I had called to make sure the shuttle service was available to places other than the airport. I was told that we could use the shuttle service for free within 5 miles but that we would have to wait for it to be available because the airport takes first priority. Understood. That makes perfect sense. However, when we requested to use the shuttle on night 2, we were told it only goes to the airport. I explained that I called to make sure before we booked the room and was told otherwise. She said that the shuttle wasn't available (even though it was sitting outside).

When we choose Innsuites we do so for the room size, breakfast, social hour and shuttle service. I'm starting to see it's not worth it, even with all that.

Room Tip: Always double or triple check your reservations here (and any Innsuites brand hotel). They are notorious for screwing them up, and more so if you book through another website.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 95Lyn95
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great hotel, reasonable priced, convienient to mall, airport and various attractions, close to freeway. Great full breakfast, nice pool and spa. Friendly staff. Would stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: room 145 is great if you want to be as close to the pool and dining area as possible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My wife and I stayed there twice in April as we were catching an early flight out of PHX and returning late in the evening. This is the first time we have stayed there in about three years. Regretfully the hotel has not kept pace with the times and really needs some major reconstruction. The air conditioners could not be regulated and you froze to death for a few minutes and then shortly the room would be getting so warm that you knew you were in the Phoenix area. Nothing like walking into a room with gray walls - wondered if I was in the Navy or prison. Door frames coming loose from wall. Lights not working in bedroom. Stand up lamp did not have the knob to turn it on or off. The place needs a lot of work. The breakfast is no better or no worse that you see at other hotels. The only redeeming feature on this trip was the staff-very friendly and worked hard to please the customer.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank akinken
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The Phoenix Airport InnSuites had a good price and was OK for one night. As other reviewers have alluded to, it is just next to a Gentlemen's Club which does not give the best welcome.

My wife and I stayed here the night in March 2012 after arriving very late into PHX because the price was very good. The hotel is conveniently off the freeway and quite close to the airport.

The check-in receptionist was just sort of passive about the whole checking-in. The room was nice and clean. The (complimentary) breakfast is a chaotic in terms of the organization so we skipped that due to any lack of order.

This was fine for one night but I would probably consider staying elsewhere and spending a little bit more money if I was going to stay longer.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple