My husband and I spent four nights here in May. Although the hotel is a bit dated, it was very clean and a great value for a budget-priced hotel. The suites are spacious with fridge and microwave. The hot breakfast that was included was really good, though monotonous with the same menu daily. The pool was small but well maintained and never very busy. The Manager's Reception was a nice touch although we only got there once.
The location was great. We had dinner at some really good restaurants just across the street, the Rainforest Cafe and the Claim Jumper in the huge outlet mall. Everything just steps away.
Staff and service were very good. We appreciated the free airport shuttle as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites