“Park and Fly option”

Ranked #38 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
San Carlos Sonora
“Park and Fly option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed here while going to Fort Lauderdale for a Thanksgiving family cruise. It worked out great for us. The staff is very friendly and welcomed us back when returning. The shuttle service was great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
I am glad to hear you enjoyed taking advantage of our Park & Fly package here at the hotel. This very budget friendly package is very popular, and I am glad that our staff's hard work made your stay pleasant. We look forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

My s/o and I decided upon this hotel for his Tempe Ironman competition this year.

Checking in was a breeze, and we received the bottom floor room we requested! It's close to everything we need, and is quiet.

The breakfast really surprised us, we didn't expect much but it was better than what we thought it would be (we're used to ordering from the kitchen!).

The only complaints I have is that Friday morning breakfast was crowded (as to be expected) and at 30min till closing they didn't have any more biscuits or gravy whilst also deciding to not make anymore (which disappointed me immensely) but did decide to make more hash browns and eggs.

And the fitness room.. I love to workout. Please fix your power outlets and treadmill! I had to jimmy and switch the outlet just for it to work, and 75% of the buttons were broke. It worked fine other than that though.

It's fantastic for the price, close to everything you want to visit, the staff is overly courteous and helpful, I wouldn't choose anywhere else next time for a low key weekend.

• Stayed November 2013
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent stay. Our complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast is definitely our most popular of our free InnSuites Extras, and I am sorry that morning was so busy that you were unable to get all of the food you wanted. I will address that with my F&B staff. I am glad to see that you enjoy the value that you get when staying with us, receiving many things for free that other hotels charge for. We are glad to see that we are your first choice for your return visits, see you soon!
Rochelle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have stayed at InnSuites for several years in February and March. We keep returning because it has an excellent hot breakfast, Social Hour where we have made many new friends, relaxing pool and other outdoor lounging areas, easy walking distance to a variety of dining options, and a friendly and accommodating staff including the breakfast crew, maintenance men, and front office managers. Since this is an older complex, there have been some minor maintenance issues, but the staff has always been prompt to address the problem. I must admit that the level of cleanliness is average and not superior, but acceptable. Our beds have always been comfortable. Even when the hotel is fully booked, we have received maid service. They seem to work until all the rooms are serviced with fresh linens and supplies. It is a good value and the staff makes us feel welcome.

Room Tip: No elevator.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your repeated patronage over the years. We treasure all of our Snowbirds whom have been staying with us year after year, and we are excited for you to return. I am glad that our staff has always worked hard to meet your every need. I will share your feelings with the housekeeping manager and staff, both the praise and the area of improvement. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks, and for many years to come.
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel with a friend for a night because we attended an event at the Arizona Grant Resort down the street. The resort was too much for 1 night an Hotel Tempe InnSuites was priced better.

Pros: Free breakfast, clean rooms, updated bedding, vanity/bathroom, tiled bathroom, motion-censored lighting, right across the street from the mall, & down the street from events at the Arizona Grand.

Cons: Little things that can be fixed quickly. Dirty window near the pool/cafe area. I don't want to stare at something dirty while eating. Tiled sidewalk has splashes of soda or whatever it is around the hotel. The front of the hotel gives off the feeling of a really cheap motel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
As you noticed, our hotel is ideally located, and very competitively priced for events happening at some of the major resorts in the area. Add in the fact that our hotel includes at no extra charge many things that these resorts bill the guests for, our value far surpasses most hotels in our area. Thank you for your comments regarding the window that is adjacent to the pool, we will try to come up with a way to keep the pool water from spotting the restaurant windows. We look forward to your return.
Anaheim, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

First off maybe I got the lowest rates which explains the dirty towels. Also my bathroom looks like a broken down apartment. There was stains on the rug and i found black hair on the bed which mine is actually brown. I like the kitchen but the fridge was noisy and the dishwasher was old. I had a really crappy room with a king size bed. I would recommend the Marriott or the Holiday Inn never will I stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Swtcake
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Please accept my most sincere apologies for the situations you described. Based on the other reviews you will see that these are not typical of our hotel, and for that I apologize. I assure you that the issues listed received prompt action, investigation, and were the focus of a retraining meeting with my housekeepers and laundry staff. I have also had my maintenance staff check the appliances in the room you stayed in. Our numerous suites with kitchenettes are one of our most sought after amenities, and I am sorry that you did not find the room to your liking. I am glad that my front desk staff switched you to another room where everything was to your liking. We will use your comments from your experience to better improve our details and level of service we provide.
Sahuarita
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The room overall was nicely designed, it was hot in Phoenix but the room's AC did the job of cooling it down and keep it nice and cold! The beds were divine, so comfortable I can' t complain about a bad night's sleep. The room is acoustically sound, at least to me. Didn't use the pool at all. The breakfast was good, only thing was they told us it was over at 10:30am, but they started it closing it down by 10:05 am. This is a Sunday, tsk! tsk!
The lobby is nicely decorated, and it's close to alot of stuff to do in Tempe!

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay...

Room Tip: Its hard to say, but the beds will keep you knocked out soundly...so nice!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank F D
Adam S, General Manager at Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our stay. Our signature Cloud 9 beds are one of our most complimented features of our property, so much that we have worked with the manufacturer to sell them to people whom inquire. I am glad you had a pleasant stay on your trip to our hotel and I will share your comments with my staff.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

The only problem I had with my stay was the fact that we were placed next to a room full of high school girls on a basketball trip. They were terribly loud, and parking was an issue. Other than that, the hotel itself was nice, fairly priced, clean, conveniently located and comfortable. We will be staying again for sure!

• Stayed August 2013
I am sorry that the other guests near your room were a bit noisy during your stay. I am glad to see that despite this minor inconvenience you still enjoyed your stay and understand the tremendous value our hotel provides. See you next time!