Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe
US$67
US$63
US$62
US$58
Motel 6 Tempe ASU(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$77
US$92
US$85
QualityInn
Hyatt Place Tempe/Phoenix Airport(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
All reviewsputting greenpark and flyshuttle servicefree shuttlewafflesfree breakfastnice breakfastold town scottsdaleliving roomairport shuttlehot tubsky harbornice roomthe breakfast areaspring trainingcomfortable bedsgreat place to stay
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This Red Lion is not only a nice hotel to stay in when traveling in the Phoenix area, it is also a Park-n-Fly location. We needed a place to leave our car while in Europe for 16 days. Some of the hotels that offer parking while traveling are in areas that are less than desirable and you feel you have to be looking over your shoulder as you walk from your car to the room. The rooms can also be the bare necessity, as well as dirty, old, and worn. When you leave to go to the airport, you hope the car is there when you get back! We found this Park-n-Fly location to be in a fairly nice area and the hotel room was spotless!! Being clean, modern, and comfortable by itself would and will have us coming back here. The staff was friendly, courteous, and the added plus of leaving our vehicle in a safe environment was a real bonus.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonTempe, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy to hear you liked our park n fly program. We do our best to ensure our guests have as smooth as a trip as possible, from a clean room to a timely trip to and from the airport. I hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

From the moment we arrived and called from the airport to request a shuttle until we left, the whole experience was flawless. We were greeted by a cheerful staff member at the front desk and found our room to be squeaky clean and beautifully equipped. Great quality bed linens and towels, too! The pool and hot tub were in great condition and pristine, the grounds well maintained. The shuttle was available to take us to any destination within 5 miles (24 hrs. a day) and made a rental car entirely unnecessary. The shuttle driver was friendly and personable, happy to help.
We travel fairly often and are well-acquainted with the hotel market in general. This little hotel was the best we have seen in well over a decade, head and shoulders above the larger facilities with the higher prices and bigger names. Bravo!
Larry and Ursula

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Over the summer we purchased all new towels and bedding and it is nice to hear you enjoyed them. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. We are alway happy to hear when guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We used the park, sleep, and fly option. Everything worked flawlessly. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room clean and comfortable, the breakfast selection good, a list of food delivery in the room as well as a friendly convenience store within walking distance...the shuttle service was great, the parking was convenient, clean, and secure, and the price was right. We will go there from now on when we fly out of Phoenix.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonTempe, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Our park, stay and fly program is convienient, and generally cheaper than parking at the airport. We hope you stay with us again for your next trip.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed one night on our return to Phoenix from our great American road trip. It is a very functional place and convenient for access to Sky Harbor airport. Room was clean and pleasant. We should have stayed when we arrived in the States but Google still has it listed as a Hampton and we ended up 10 miles away by mistake. Staff were efficient and welcoming. Breakfast not too enticing but normal American fare for this type of accommodation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanuman-Haa
HamptonTempe, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will contact Google regarding our hotel listing. We always want our guests to be able to find us. :) Thank you!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My family & I have a wonderful time staying at Red Lion Inn & Suites on 08/27/13. Check in was so fast & friendly. The Clerk was very nice & helpful. He told me I have an automatic upgrade to a full suite with kitchen. He shows me actually where my room is on the map, which is 25 steps away. I park my car right under my room. I can see my car from my room. The staff are very friendly. Breakfast in the morning is ok. The most fancy thing my niece & nephew love is the pancake. Everything else is just regular continental breakfast.

The room was very clean, beds are clean & pillows very comfortable. The kitchen is very clean & the fridge is huge. It is very nice to have the kitchen we went to Fry supermarket & brought corns to cook & green grapes to washed in the sink. The pool was small & kinna dirty. The room is quiet. We will return to Red Lion Inn & Suites if we return to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our full kitchen suites are great for guests on long stays or guests with kids. I am sorry to hear the pool was dirty while you were here. We try and clean both pools every morning. I will share your comments with our maintenance staff. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!