Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport
Motel 6 Tempe ASU(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$53
  • Pool
US$73
US$69
US$80
US$78
Best Western Inn Of Tempe(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
US$147
US$133
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskphoenix airportroom was cleanhardwood floorscan't beat the pricefree wifibudget hotelgreat ratespring trainingcontinental breakfastmini fridgebusiness centerwould stay here againgreat roomgreat customer servicenoraantoinette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2011

This hotel is an very good value when compared to other hotels in the area. Visitors have to drive to restaurants but other than that the hotel's staff and location make it a good place to stay. The internet connection is fine for checking e-mail or getting directions but would not be fast enough for someone having to work.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Save your money if you need the internet...this hotel has the worse connection possible. If you ever used dial-up before add 2 times slower to the speed and that's what you have, not to mention the dropping of signal and unable to connect all together. No use calling the helpline or telling management because it doesn't help, nothing gets corrected, just same excuses day in day out.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank frustrated24
Reviewed 20 January 2011

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn for three nights. The hotel was very nice on the inside, like it had just been remodeled, and the front desk staff was very nice and friendly. It was pretty quiet too, with no major noises. The hotel, however, did not have continental breakfast and only certain rooms had a micro/refrig, such as the room I booked, which was a double bed deluxe.

The room itself was ok. The micro and frig worked well and met my needs. The beds were pretty comfortable too. The tv did not have many channels to choose from and I had to push the buttons hard sometimes on the remote, like the batteries were getting low or something. There is free wireless internet, but it was very spotty and sometimes pages would not load. It might be because my computer is old or the location of the room, I don't know.

The sink is outside of the bathroom, and the room where the toilet and tub/shower is in had a nice hardwood floor. However, some of the towels had yellow stains on them and I also noticed a hair on one of the beds. Other than that, the room was pretty clean.

I do wish that the room had a pen/notepad. Most hotels have this. Continental breakfast would have been nice, but I knew the hotel did not have this when I booked a room.

Overall, this hotel is good for a very short stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2011

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport from 12/31/10-1/2/11 with my 8 year old son. We got a double bed room deluxe, which included a microwave and refrigerator. This room is comparable to a Best Western, but only half the price. It was clean and was in a good area. About half a mile from the hotel is a Del Taco, Papa John's Pizza, and then a lot of other places in the following half-mile.

The bathroom has the sink area separate from the toilet and shower, which we like. It had a big shower head and one of the curved shower rods that keeps the shower curtain from hitting you. The flooring is hard wood. When you exit the bathroom, there is the sink area, closet area, and a safe. The safe costs $1.50/day if you use it. The room had comfortable beds. All bedding was clean. The carpet is a brisk blue and very clean. I also liked that they had a small table and two chairs for sitting at. The TV has movies you can pay to watch and they will add the amount to your bill. There is free HBO and HBO2 on the TV. My son liked that they got the cartoon network channel. There is also free wireless which is a necessity for me. I hate having to use cords as some hotels are very poorly set up to where you have to sit on the bed in order to use your laptop. There is your standard coffee pot and coffee items in the room. In the lobby area, they always had 3 types of coffee and hot water available.

This hotel is close to the freeway, but not so close you hear the traffic. It took us 5 minutes to get to the Arizona Mills Mall, which is our main reason for staying in the area.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2010

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn Airport location on December 17, 2010. I was in Phoenix to pick up my daughter for our holiday visit. I booked the room on redroof.com and got an incredible rate, only $38.99. I was not expecting much for the price. What I got, however, was an amazing value. The property was clean, the lobby was inviting, the front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Eric did a great job of greeting me and making me feel welcome and expected. He gave me directions to the airport and let me know that they were ready to answer any questions I had. I checked into my room and found a clean, comfortable, well kept room with a safe. There was also a coffee pot and an incredibly comfortable bed. I would definitely stay there again. In fact, when I got home, I booked the same hotel for my return.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo