“Clean, Comfy & Cheap!”

Ranked #25 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Bowling Green, KY
“Clean, Comfy & Cheap!”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I stayed here for just one evening waiting for a morning flight. I was a little nervous because I know nothing about Phoenix and didn't know if this was a good place. I went on photos only! I was happily surprised! The place was nice and new-plenty of parking and only 5 mins from Sky Harbor. Everything was new and fresh (lobby, rooms, etc.) and the front desk staff were excellent. Free coffee in the lobby was a bonus. Wouldn't reccommend if you were looking for a fun hotel, but if you just need a good night's sleep and are low on cash, this is your place!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank heatherbug24
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to personally thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. Great service depends on staff members willing to give their very best at all times. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize their efforts and takes the time to tell us about it.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Reviewed 7 March 2013

This is a great hotel with a great price. This Red Roof Inn is located near freeways but very quiet. It has lovely lawns and flowers. The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful and pleasant. I love it that my dogs can stay for free. The only thing i would suggest is that there, be a trash can by the back door, it would make it nicer for pet clean up bags. We are looking forward to our stay next year.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you found our new renovations to be great and our landscaping to be beautiful. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognizes the staff’s efforts, and takes the time to tell them. The staff always enjoys positive feedback from our guests. It is reviews like yours that makes their day.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your return.
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Close to airport for price rooms were clean and staff was friendly single cup coffee makers in room and coffee at front desk no free breakfast. Snack and pop machines if looking for reasonable price for overnight stay or just couple days this is good choice .

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Karmon W
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service at a reasonable price. We read all of our reviews and value out guest’s opinion. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize outstanding service and take the time to say thank you.

Orange, California
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Everyone at the front desk was polite and helpfull, especially Amanda. Clean, comfortable room at a great price. Close to Downtown Tempe and Diable Stadium. Just what I was looking for on this trip. No need to pay for extras that I do not use or desire. I would definately stay here again under similar circumstances.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport. I am so happy to hear that Amanda and the other staff members were able to assist you during your stay. Our number goal is to provide outstanding service at a reasonable price.

Delta, Canada
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Started our stay with Cameron checking us in and providing area information for our 5 night stay. Good quality king bed that provided good night's sleep. Fridge had no control setting and froze some of our items. Housekeeping was fair and shampoo not replenished every day. Coffee was always available in the lobby. Not much around the area for meals without travelling by car. Amanda checked us out on our final morning and was very pleasant and professional. Our Wi-Fi access in our room was okay, however there were reports that it was inconsistent.

Value-priced - the staff we dealt with were great.

Room Tip: If you don't mind taking the stairs, and not waiting for an elevator in this 3 story bldg, ask f...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to personally thank you for your review. Cameron & Amanda were delighted to receive your words of praise for their customer service effort as our goal is to provide dependable service at a great price. I would like to apologize for your fridge and will have maintenance look at that right away to ensure that it does not happen again.

Again, thank you for your review and I truly hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you on your next visit.
Milwaukee
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I received more quality than I expected at a Red Roof Inn! The front desk staff was PHENOMINAL!!!! Nora and Cameron were THE BEST clerks I have ever dealt with in all of my travels. The positive online reviews are what made me choose this location. The excellent service I received will make me return on any future trips to this area. The rooms were fresh and clean. The air conditioning worked perfectly. Parking was readily available. The neighborhood was safe and quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay! I am so happy that you found our customer service outstanding from Cameron & Nora as I’m sure they are delighted to receive your words of praise. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your return.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I usually stay at this hotel when im in the Phoenix area. The staff is very polite and helpful. The two ladies the helped me at check-in Nora & Amanda were very polite, professional, and very welcoming. I enjoied my stay the few days i was there my only complaint would be to get more channels on the TV but there is free wifi so i just watched netflix but other then that i enjoy staying at this hotel when im in the Phoenix area.

Room Tip: I stayed a few days so I booked a Superior King so I would have a refridgerator and microwave for sn...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 22 February 2013
Thank you for your comments! It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize the efforts of the employees like Nora & Amanda as they are willing to give their very best at all times. Just as a note, we do offer at this location, in room irons, full size ironing board, and blow dryers in our Deluxe Double & Superior King rooms.

Again, thank you sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.