“Great price, nice hotel”

Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport
Ranked #25 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great price, nice hotel”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The hotel was a pleasant surprise. Great room. Good view. Fabulous price. The front desk staff was super nice and very accommodating. The only thing I missed was no fridge or microwave in my room. They may offer them in other rooms, but I did get the ”lowest rate” available room and those items may not be available in that price option.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
On behalf of our staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your words of praise. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service at a reasonable price. The staff is thrilled and looks forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Maine
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel is in a nice safe neighborhood (some areas around the airport can be sketchy). The hotel staff were wonderful and were able to help with everything - including transportation around the area, where to eat and supplying me with the hairdryer I forgot to pack!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for words of praise. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service and it is the staff member willing to give their very best at all times. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize their outstanding service and take the time to say thank you.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Fresno, California
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Only the afternoon staff was nice. The room was okay. Had to do work in the evenings and the table was too small to work well. Had to pay more to get a room with a working desk. Did not know that in advance. Would not go back again. Each room should have a working desk and not just a small round table.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
I would like to apologize for miscommunication of amenities of what each room type offers when your reservation was made. Each and every guest puts their trust in my staff to deliver outstanding dependable service and we make it our priority to exceed guest expectations and provide a safe and comfortable place to stay while you are our guest. Our reviews hopefully reflect our commitment to this philosophy. I understand your frustration as your experience did not meet your expectations and I truly hope you will give us another try during your next visit.
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Nora was awesome!! Excellent customer service!!! This hotel even just installed a lift in their pool to help disabled individuals enjoy their pool!! ADA friendly!! In all my years of being a para I have never seen a hotel do this!!! I even got to be the very first one to use it!!! I would love to see some sort of light continental breakfast!! That would have made me put a 5 for value!! Otherwise the room was clean and open. Perfect for disabled individuals!! I traveled with my kids and they were treated awesome too!!!

Thanks again Red Roof Staff!!!!
Erin H.

• Stayed March 2013
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Thank you for your kind words of praise for the customer service you received from Nora and the condition of your room. Great service depends on all of the staff members willing to give their very best at all times. I am pleased to hear that the pool lift was most helpful during your stay. We can only assess the quality of our service and accommodations through the eyes of our guests.

Again, thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

Kevin Hornbeck, GM
i0265@redroof.com
Camp Verde, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Stayed here for business for 5 nights. Amanda, who checked me in, was AWESOME, went above and beyond to help make my check-in and stay relaxing and stress free. Room was very nice, clean and housekeeping did a wonderful job as well.
Great staff!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to thank you for your great review. The staff always enjoys positive feedback from our guests and it is reviews like yours that makes their day. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service and Amanda was excited to receive your words of praise.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Kevin Hornbeck, GM
i0265@redroof.com
Corona, California
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Stayed here with a friend for two nights for Spring Training 2013. We got a double queen with fridge and microwave. The room was great - clean, comfortable, plenty of space (though the bathroom seemed like it they could have used the space better and the door to the toilet/shower area didn't lock...? And we moved the trashcan from the sink area to next to the toilet), and everyone was helpful at the hotel. Nora checked us in and took care of us even when her computer system wasn't working. They have free coffee and vending machines, no breakfast, plenty of parking, nice pool (we didn't get to use it though, too cold), it was relatively quiet for the most part and I felt safe being there. It was conveniently located to all kinds of places, especially the Tempe Diablo Stadium. I'd stay there again if I needed a place to stay in Phoenix. Can't beat the price for what you get!

Room Tip: Try asking for a room on the 3rd floor - less noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
On behalf of our staff, I am writing to personally “Thank You” for your review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize our staff’s efforts. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.
Orange, California
Reviewed 13 March 2013

1 night stay for my very first time a Spring Training seeing my Angels play the SF Giants. Amanda was very helpful and pleasant directing me to the stadium and provided lots of good resturant suggestions. Left my phone charger behind and called Amanda from the stadium, it was located and held at the desk for me to pick up. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your kind review regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport. I am so happy to hear that Amanda was able to assist you in finding your phone charger and receive your words of praise. Great service depends on staff members willing to give their very best at all times.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.