A little back story and the nightmare first. Back in September, I booked a room at the nearby Rodeway Inn for my daughter's graduation from ASU. I was satisfied with the price and was looking forward to this exciting celebration. We arrived on December 15th, found the hotel, paid, got our key and was looking forward to a good night sleep. My son, my daughter and I were staying at the hotel. When I opened the door, I immediately knew something was wrong. The carpet was dirty and there was a bad smell. We put our bags down and I went to sit on the bed and there was a disgusting, white crusty stain on the comforter. I opened the bed to see the same type of stains. I looked in the bathroom and there in all of his six-legged glory, was a cockroach scurrying around the tub. We took pictures of everything and I went to talk to the manager to get my money back. She told me that I was wrong, and that the room was clean. She told me that she had even inspected it herself. I showed her the pictures and she angrily and reluctantly refunded my money. In the meantime my daughter called COUNTRY INN and SUITES and talked to a wonderful young man named Reggie. We were so concerned because of the holidays and the graduation that there would be no rooms available. Reggie was so kind, helpful, and understanding on the phone. He said that he had a room for us and we were thrilled. The minute we walked in the lobby, it felt like home. All of the frustration and worry melted away and Reggie's big smile and warm greeting made everything better. He told me the cost per night and believe it or not, it was less than the other place and it had a breakfast every morning, which was wonderful, by the way. He said if we needed anything to just let them know. I just can't say enough about him. He turned a horrible situation into a blessing. Then when we got to the room, we were thrilled! It was spotless, smelled nice, and was cozy. It was a beautiful room, the beds were comfy, and it was clean, clean, clean. Everyone was so friendly and nice. We saw Reggie a few more times and every time he would say hi and ask how everything was. As we were leaving we said that this would now be the place we would always stay in Tempe. I just want to thank the whole staff at the Country Inn and Suites for turning our nightmare into a dream and for being part of making this very special time for my family a wonderful experience. We will be back. It looks like my son will be going to ASU next! Thank so much, from the bottom of my heart. Tell Reggie hi for us!!! He is a valuable employee and a definite asset to your company!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Baymont Inn & Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport located across from Tempe Town Lake on the border of Tempe and Scottsdale. This hotel is just 2 miles from downtown Scottsdale and downtown Tempe/ASU Stadium and just 4 miles away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. We offer free wireless high speed internet, free airport transportation and free deluxe hot breakfast every morning. Each of our guestrooms has flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, coffee maker and much more. Jacuzzi suites available at this interior corridor property. Outdoor amenities include heated pool & spa. On site gym and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport At Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Country Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport At Tempe
- Country Inn Tempe
- Tempe Country Inn