“not bad, no major complaints..”

Quality Inn at ASU-Airport
Ranked #39 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
los angeles
“not bad, no major complaints..”
Reviewed 26 February 2011

I liked a few things about this hotel. It seemed clean and fresh like it hadn't been there a while. The rooms were a little on the small side. I liked the pool it was cute and got good sunlight. The breakfast area is a minus. The food is kept in a room the size of a large closet and you only have until 9 am to eat which means that tiny room is packed with people from 8:30 to 9. If there's any place that should extend the breakfast hours it's this place. A lot of quality inns and comfort inns have breakfast hours up to 9:30 and 10:00. I've seen them all over the country. Oh also there are very few tables to eat at right there in front of the lobby front desk, kinda awkward. The front desk was very nice though.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank HandsumMuscle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 December 2010

We came in town for a wedding and this was booked for us. At first, we were really unsure about it, but it turned out to be a nice clean motel. The staff was polite and courteous, and we appreciated the airport shuttle. The bed and linens were nice and clean, there was plenty of hot water, and the room was very quiet. We ended up staying for 5 nights, and the breakfast was sufficient each day. There is a great area of restaurants and shops called Mill Ave which is about 2 miles away.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mrs_wright07
Hillsdale, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 May 2010

My wife and I stayed here for only one night, arriving late in the afternoon from Organ Pipes Natl Monument, and headed for Sedona. It is close to ASU, but in an area about 3/4 mile to the east, and there did not seem to be much in the way of stores or businesses in the immediate vicinity. The street it is on is a main East-West thoroughfare, but we heard very little noise in our room which looked out on it. The building was well maintained, and the desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was on the small side, but the king size bed was comfortable, and the quarters were clean. Breakfast was in the lobby in a small kitchen nook, and consisted of the usual cereals, toast, pastries, juices, coffee, and waffles.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Quality-Inn-ASU, Owner at Quality Inn at ASU-Airport, responded to this review, 22 July 2010
All of us at Quality Inn ASU are delighed to recieve your kind words of praise.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit to Tempe.
Danville, California
Reviewed 10 December 2009

I'm not quite sure how to review this hotel to be honest with you so I'll just state the facts and leave my opinion out as much as I can. The gentleman, who I am assuming was the owner, greeted us at the front desk and was very friendly and welcoming. He asked if we were ok with a ground floor room and when I asked for something higher he happily obliged. The room was clean and comfortable but it was more like a well maintained Motel 6. I guess I was expecting more but really shouldn't complain since it was clean and comfortable. There was a modest but free breakfast in the lobby which you really can't beat. My only true complaint was the internet. They offer it but don't plan on it be usable, it's like dial-up when, and if, it works. The same gentleman at the front desk told me that's just the way it is on that side of town, saying something about many blocks of residences sharing the same bandwidth. I also chose this hotel because of it's perceived proximity to ASU's Student Services building (my fault not theirs). It was too far to walk so we ended up driving and looking for visitor parking. If I was planning to drive I would have included a lot more hotels in my search.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Morris S
I am sincerely sorry for the slow Internet speed during your stay here, please be assured that the situation is remedied by installing a new T1 line and we have much better service from our Internet providers.

Please contact me for your future trips to Tempe.
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 18 October 2009

As a first-time, young solo traveler I was scared about finding my way between Sky Harbor airport and this hotel. They offer a free hotel shuttle, and there was some mis communication when I was waiting for it at the airport, but once they knew I was waiting they sent out a driver for me right away who took me right to the hotel. The same driver then brought me back to the airport the following morning. All of the staff were very courteous and helpful and the driver who took me to/from the airport saved me a lot of stress and hassle. The rooms are also wonderful at this hotel. I stayed in a suite when I came here with my boyfriend and was really impressed at how large/nice the room was for the rate, and on my most recent trip my smaller room was just as nice. And the mattresses are super comfortable, even more comfortable than my bed at home. I will definitely be coming back and recommending this hotel to my friends :)

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank falsetigerlimbs
Madeira Park. B.C
Reviewed 5 April 2009

We stayed at this hotel for 10 days while training for the dragon boat festival held on Tempe lake. The price was the best we could find. Rooms where clean & neat. Sevice was excelent. Very accomadating. Friendly staff. Will gladly stay again.
Darlene & Beth.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank daboMadeiraPark_B_C
New Orleans
Reviewed 30 January 2009

Simple room but worth the price. Great breakfast buffet! Quiet rooms and free wireless with public computer in the lobby.

Stayed January 2009
Quality-Inn-ASU, Owner at Quality Inn at ASU-Airport, responded to this review, 26 February 2009
On behalf of the hotel staff, I writing to let you know how delighed we were to recieve your kind words of praise.Given the very nature of the hotel business it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit. Please contact me for your future trips to Tempe. Just mention Trip Advisor