“Popular and crowded, but slow”
Review of Ncounter

Ncounter
Ranked #21 of 785 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 March 2014

NCOUNTER is very popular with the locals, has a reasonably priced menu and offers pretty decent eats. When they get crowded though, service slows to a crawl and hot food seems to take forever to get to you. If you are short on time, either grab something that is already made or you'll risk running late.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

A friend and I were recently in the Tempe area, and we walked into Ncounter looking for breakfast. The establishment appears to be very popular with both ASU students and locals alike. There were many breakfast options all at reasonable prices. Overall the food tasted fresh, and we returned the following day for breakfast.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This place is popular and therefore it has always been crowded when we stopped. Impossible to find a table around lunch time! OK food but plan to bump a few elbows getting to it.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

What's not to like here? We've tried nearly everything on the menu and haven't had anything yet that wasn't at least good. Service is usually quick and good, too. Also a good place to hangout (when it isn't too busy). Good vibe!

Love the cakes, potatoes, apple cinnamon jelly with whole grain toast, spinach & mushroom omelette (cheese with added veges - create my own).

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was in town on business and asked one of my local coworkers where a good place for breakfast was and he recommended Ncounter. On my last day, I stopped in for breakfast before heading to the airport. It was hands down the best breakfast I have had!