“Uneven food, uneven service”
Review of Ncounter

Ncounter
Ranked #14 of 815 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 April 2014

While spending a weekend at nearby hotel, we breakfasted here twice. Saturday morning the eggs were cooked to perfection, while service was polite but slow. Sunday morning the eggs were greasy, the toast barely warm, but the french toast was excellent. Sunday service was much better (fewer people and more staff). For a visitor, this is an acceptable place for breakfast. Much nicer than hotel dining room and better value. Jasmine green tea was excellent. Table was pleasant.

1  Thank Miss_W0rd

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were starving when arriving in Phoenix after our two hour flight and figured Tempe would be a great place to grab something--fast. We drove around a few minutes and then I recognized Ncounter's sign, as I'd seen it on TA a couple days earlier. My family would have gone anywhere at that point, so we all agreed this was the place. And it was excellent!

My wife enjoyed The Pear omelette--pretty unique and I had the special which was another omelette with some avocado, ham and maybe spinach---awesome! Kids both had pancakes which were loaded with chips and berries--they were thrilled. They all came with some great fresh fruit too.

We snagged a table outside and thoroughly enjoyed relaxing and dining there.

Great start to our little family outing. I'll go again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

NCOUNTER is very popular with the locals, has a reasonably priced menu and offers pretty decent eats. When they get crowded though, service slows to a crawl and hot food seems to take forever to get to you. If you are short on time, either grab something that is already made or you'll risk running late.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

A friend and I were recently in the Tempe area, and we walked into Ncounter looking for breakfast. The establishment appears to be very popular with both ASU students and locals alike. There were many breakfast options all at reasonable prices. Overall the food tasted fresh, and we returned the following day for breakfast.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This place is popular and therefore it has always been crowded when we stopped. Impossible to find a table around lunch time! OK food but plan to bump a few elbows getting to it.