“Pleasantly surprised”

and up
Segway Tour of Tempe Town Lake in Arizona
Ranked #18 of 65 things to do in Tempe
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Super concert...first time at the center and concert in AZ. Wonderful!
Wow! I can't say enough for the orchestra....instruments I've never seen before. The composer was new to me but great work explaining our solar system..

2  Thank Ruby1947

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Is a very small, nice art theatre/gallery right next to Tempe Town Lake. My daughter's class had their 8th grade play there and was very easy to get to, free parking, easy to find theatre, and staff very helpful with organizing the chaos. Highly recommend!

1  Thank cr8zykittens
Reviewed 12 March 2014

What a beautiful theater. Love the intimacy of the theater - holds 600 people. Saw Paul McDerrmand there for a steel drum concert. The architecture of the building and the infinity pools are one of a kind and most spectacular at sunset. Wonderful gallery and gift shop. If you go to Tempe, do not miss taking a look at this site. Situated right along the walkway following the river.

2  Thank Jeanne B
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I'm not an Art person by nature, but I was really impressed with the venue. The architecture was amazing. I had no idea this was there and was very glad that I went. The highlight for me was the facility. While I didn't partake in the on-site snacks, this was the only area that looked like it was not given much thought. Looked like it was tucked in a long hallway that they didn't know what to do with.

Was there on Feb 1st to see the Cat in the Hat. Had young children that enjoyed it. I'm glad they did as they were the target audience. Kept my 2 & 5 yr olds entertained. My 11 yr old, not so much.

Find a reason to visit. You'll like what you find.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Stop by and walk around to see the great colourfull building and visit the different galeries and museum