“Big Portions, Great Taste - Pricey Lunch”
Review of Steakies - CLOSED

Steakies
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Wanting something different for lunch, my wife and I tried Steakies. There are quite a few choices on the menu and some different options for each item, the order-taker patiently explained the different items.

I got the Philly w/ Cheese & fried onions on the Italian hoagie roll. My wife got the same but on the round roll. I wished I had gotten the round roll- that thing was HUGE! It is round loaf, cut in half and hollowed out like a pita pocket. The Italian hoagie roll was fresh and tasted great too. I would have really enjoyed a cup of 'au jus' for dipping.

Each sandwich came w/ 8 oz of meat (1/2 lb!). You can add fries and a drink for $3 extra. They had 2 lunch specials but neither seemed appealing to us. The manager was very helpful during ordering and came by to check on us a couple times while we ate.

We spent $25 for lunch for two (not including tip). I was very disappointed with that. I recommend more lunch specials and/or smaller lunch portions.

There are newer reviews for Steakies