“Excellent Accommodations!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe
Ranked #18 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2013

A very enjoyable stay. The staff was highly professional and accommodating. We had no negative experiences during our stay. We will look forward to staying at THIS Embassy Suites upon our return to the Tempe, AZ area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Janice K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return visit.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Greeted by the warm staff the minute we left the airport. Easy check-in, free breakfast...which usually costs at other embassy hotels if i'm not mistaken. The rooms were clean and perfect. I really could find anything wrong, except for the heat. Overall I recommend and think this place was a good deal.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Point 432,

Thank you for staying with us. Hopefully on your next visit we'll be able to "turn down the heat".

Reviewed 25 June 2013

This is one of the most accommodating, relaxing, carefree hotels I've ever stayed. The rooms are large, clean, comfortable and the beds sleep well. I appreciate the staff for a job well done. Thanks so much for a pleasant stay. I'm sure I will return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Maria D.,

Thank you for you kind comments. We're pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as our return guest.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

After staying here about a year ago, it was good to see the lobby and breakfast area remodeled in a well-done contemporary style. The breakfast area now has much more needed room, and the actual breakfast is still good with a large variety of hot items.

Rooms still could use some improvement. Carpeting is older, though the room was clean.

Overall, service is friendly, though a worker in the restaurant didn't want to offer a soft drink after I had just missed the free manager's service. My fault on missing out, but it's just pop...

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid wandering around to find your room, request one closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Lovelaughtravellive,

Thank you for your candid comments. We are proud of our recent renovation and are glad that you enjoyed the the new breakfast area. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

100 percent worth the very reasonable price we paid. The service was outstanding along with the complimentary bar/breakfast. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. The pool was quaint, and the suites were quiet, wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sara D,

Thank you for your high praise. We appreciate your comments and it is our pleasure to have you as our guest on your return trip to Tempe.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I stayed here three nights while in Phoenix on business. I'll admit that at first, I was a little turned around when trying to find my way around the property. However, once I did, I enjoyed the "spread-out" feel. Kinda reminded me of one of Disney's resorts (without the magic of course haha). Check in was super-smooth. My room was on the back side of the property, so it was extremely quite (no road noise). I enjoyed my strolls up to the front every evening for the evening drinks and reception. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I did eat at the bar one night and the food was very good. In the mornings, I would drive to the front for an excellent breakfast. I never had trouble finding a spot to park.
The courtyard area was nice and peaceful and the pool area was clean and well kept. The grounds were well manicured.
The suite was very clean, and the service was good. I had a great place to sit and work with plenty of light. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious (good water pressure as well). Check out was smooth as well.
I only have one small gripe in that somehow I have never received my HHonors points for my stay (4 weeks ago). I have contacted Hilton twice and even faxed a copy of the receipt but no luck yet. I'm sure they will straighten it out eventually, but this is not normal for Hilton brands. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear jhg155,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to having you as a return guest. If you still have not received your hhonors points, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for one night last month while attending the new student orientation at ASU. Like all Embassy Suites, the room is large and comfortable. Its always a good value since it includes cocktail hour and breakfast. My only disappointment was that I couldn't access the fitness room--the lock was broken and they were waiting for someone to arrive to fix it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family