“Relaxing Stay”

Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe
Ranked #37 of 53 Hotels in Tempe
Reviewed 23 July 2008

NIce room with great view of Pool area from deck. Upgraded room to the Club level and had a great relaxing breakfast. Service was super and only wish we had time to have stayed more than one night.

• Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank Weeksville

Reviewed 23 July 2008

We enjoyed the hotel so much that we returned from Tucson one night early and stayed there again. The Club lounge was very nice and we enjoyed all the amenities that came with being a Starwood Preferred Guest. The only disappointing thing was the service in the lounge on the night we arrived. Our food was cold and took a long time. We had a great 3-night stay and would definitely stay there again. It was one of the nicest properties we have stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank BUMMIN
Reviewed 23 July 2008

The hotel was immaculate, the staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed on the club level and thoroughly enjoyed the amenities that came with it. The rooms were tastefully done down to the flat screen TV to the bathroom. The Clubroom happy hour and finger foods were a great way to start off our evening. The pool was a bit warm, but it was 112 degrees outside. Would definitely stay there again as well as recommmend it to anyone who asks.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajcgocats
Reviewed 23 July 2008

My friend and I stayed here on the last night of our 11-day vacation across the West Coast - ending in Phoenix. We were exhausted! What a fantastic welcome we received! The hotel was quite full with a bus-load that just pulled up but because I am a Starwood member, I was able to get in a shorter line. The check-in person doubled as a concierge and bellman and helped us upstairs with our (massive) luggage collection. We were even upgraded to "Club Level" (this almost NEVER happens to me!) and it was fantastic. Then the gal that was running the happy hour on the club level helped us gather some munchies and even walked us to our room! The hotel was very clean and very quiet - I would certainly stay there again without hesitation. For our last night on holiday, this was a wonderful treat.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank SUZGG
Reviewed 23 July 2008

We stayed at this hotel for three nights while my husband did research at ASU. It was the perfect location. Such easy access to the major highways, close to ASU, and the airport. We couldn't have been more pleased.

The room was large with a king size bed. Everything was clean and neat.

My husband and I rarely eat at hotels so we were thrilled that there are so many eating establishments close to the hotel.

While my husband researches I go to thrift stores and quilt shops. The location of this hotel made it easy to shop for awhile and then return to the hotel.

We had a couple of minor issues and the customer service was fantastic. Could not have been better.

I highly recommend this hotel for the Tempe/airport area. One reviewer gave it poor scores for location, I completely disagree. It was quiet, a lovely setting and close to the highways. The commuter traffic during the morning and evening hours is horrendous in Phoenix. Take that into consideration when deciding where to stay in Phoenix.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank eclecticquilter
Reviewed 15 July 2008

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at this hotel.. The hotel and rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. I especially enjoyed the club facilities that my room entitled me to utilize. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank siednarb
Reviewed 5 July 2008

We just returned from a hotel stay at the Sheraton over the July 4th holiday. Their location is close to the interstate so commuting is very easy. The hotel was very clean and updated. The service was impeccable. Everyone at the hotel greeted you with a great big smile. We ate dinner at the "Fire and Ice" restaurant, the food and service was very good. We highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay in Tempe or close to Sky Harbor Airport.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends