“THANK YOU PETER. YOU EXCEEDED MY EVERY WISH AND MADE ME A LIFETIME CUSTOMER OF HOMESTEAD SUITES...”

Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe
Ranked #35 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Peter had anticipated my every need and his positive attitude and attention to detail regarding my bill made my stay more relaxed and comfortable. The staff, overall, were professional and friendly and made me feel welcome each and every day I was there. They actually printed several important documents and even faxed them out for me at no charge. The room was great (considering the price). Recommend 100%. Thank you guys for all you do! Especially you Peter. Keep up the good work my friend. Take care...

CHAD (REPO)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CHADF1111
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that your stay with us was so enjoyable and that you were so pleased with the service you received while staying with us. It is one of the most rewarding aspects of my job to read reviews such as yours. I will be sure to share your response with all the staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe

Reviewed 1 December 2012

If you're looking for comfort, this is the spot. Great location (right off the 10) and very close to a number of landmarks. The price could not be beat! The rooms are very nice and comfortable for the price. The staff here is awesome, which means that I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor. Very quiet and peaceful. I would watch the sunrise from my bed. Awesome!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were so pleased with your stay with us and that you were so pleased with the staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

When we arrived our rooms weren't ready yet, so we were given a different room. We went around to the back and after witnessing a drug deal and avoiding an angry Pitbull, we found the back entrance to our rooms. It reeked of dog pee. Everything in the hall was filthy and the clientele was certainly not business travelers. In fact, it looked like people were living there, and not real high-rent folks either. You could hear dogs barking and people yelling in the hall. Awesome. Our room was an absolute pig-sty. The couch was torn/chewed, the carpet was disgusting, the bed has a foam-like coverlet on it, the chair was filthy, the walls were covered in dirt, fluids, etc... and the trash lid had been washed with the dishes in the dishwasher. I went to open a drawer and the whole face of the drawer came off in my hand. The only clean place to sit was on the toilet. It was absolutely disgusting. Within 10 minutes we asked for our money back and found much nicer accommodations. This wasn't even worth $49/night. I would have defnitley felt unsafe there at night and wouldn't have wanted to leave my car there.

The management should be completely embarrassed about this place. It's not like it's a "little old and run down" it's DISGUSTING and unsanitary.

Room Tip: A different hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1100rose0011
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The experience , as well as the conditions you described are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going over each and every one of your issues with the entire staff. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tem@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I like the Homestead because its not your typical hotel, its spacious with a big bathroom, huge work desk and a kitchenette. I love staying at the Homestead and Extended Stay hotels.
The location is not walking distance to any restaurants. I recommend you have a car and that way you have access to all the amenities in the Tempe area.
This hotel is awesome.

Room Tip: No shuttle service. Nice swimming pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

I will be sure to share your great comments with our staff and local managment team. They will be very excited to hear your kind words.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

I stayed @ HSS-PHX Apr. 23-25 for a baseball trip. I chose this location for its proximity to the locations my party wanted to visit & my familiarity with the Phoenix/Tempe area. The location was good due to HSS-PHX being on a side street off a main drag (Broadway). Although I booked a room with 2 dbl beds & a sofa sleeper, my party needed another room due to 2 members are big men & other member was female. The plan worked out well as the 2nd room was right across the 1st. I liked the full size refrigerator in which we stored our beverages. The work desk doubled as out drinking table & laptop center. The employees are very helpful.
I would have liked to have some breakfast service but restaurants and Arizona Mills are not that far away. We really enjoyed the stay & the price value.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Phoenix - Airport - Tempe. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed here for one night in November 2011 before flying back to the UK from Phoenix Airport.
Very friendly and helpful staff and a nice modern feel to the place.

Rooms were spacious and comfortable and the location is only a short distance from Supermarkets and Shops. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Phoenix - Airport - Tempe. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I enjoyed my one nice stay, it was quiet and comfortable.. liked having the full kitchen and the bathroom was fine. It was plenty clean enough and the staff were friendly, very handy for the airport with ample parking.

Room Tip: High floors are quieter.. x
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends