“Really Great Service”

Ranked #11 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Cameron Park
“Really Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel itself is nice, no frills. Pillows are way too puffy (bring your own) BUT for the price, it was terrific. My son and I stayed the night so he could tour ASU (about .5 miles away). The staff, in particular Jared, was incredible. Went that extra mile to ensure that we got from the airport to the hotel, then offered suggestions for dinner and took us wherever we wanted to go in the hotel shuttle. It's free to and from airport and the charge is $2.50 per person for one-way anywhere within 4 mi radius. Took us to and from our ASU orientation and back to airport with great communication to us over our cell phones to let us know he was there with shuttle.

Really good breakfast included in price. Our room was quiet, didn't hear any noise. Nice pool/Jacuzzi area and a fitness room.

Would definitely stay again for an economical place that has great friendly service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ckury
Michael L, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Tempe, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear ckury,

I wanted to thank you for recognizing one of many Stellar Guest Service Agents we have here at the Best Western Inn of Tempe, we strive to go above and beyond not simply because it's part of our job but because we truly want to create lasting memories. Jared is a stellar example of a Hotelier and a great representation of the Best Western Brand.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, we would love to welcome you back in the future until then take care and I hope this finds you well.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

The staff here make the hotel! Great people that got to know me and greeted me by name as a came and went during the day. For those looking to book this hotel...Hot tub is outside and the pool is inside and really isn't a pool per say...it's a lap pool that is about 5 feet wide and maybe 30-40 feet long. Wasn't a problem for me as I'm not one to visit hotel pools anyway. Otherwise the hotel is a little older, but everything seems to be well kept and in working order.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jennifer W
Dear Jennifer W,

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, as I said before myself and the Staff really enjoyed having you stay with us. I wanted to again welcome you to the Great State of Arizona, may the moving process go smooth, easy and without heat exhaustion!!

If we may ever be of service to you and yours in the future please feel free to reach out, I hope this finds you well.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years and have always had a good experience. The staff have always been friendly and helpful- the rooms have been clean and comfortable- and the complimentary breakfast has been pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael L, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Tempe, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear 536Kristinas,

So happy to hear that you and yours have enjoyed the Best Western Inn of Tempe and have called it Home for the past few years, we work very hard from Housekeeping to our Shuttle Drivers to ensure our Guest/s have a relaxing,comfortable,joyous experience that beckons them to return(such as yourselves)for years to come.

We hope to welcome you back soon so that we can continue to offer you exceptional service and a peaceful atmosphere, until then we hope this finds you well and best wishes.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family and I always stay at this bestwestern when we fly out of Phoenix. We also stay when my husband does the PF Chang Marathon. It has nice rooms and friendly staff. Its close to the airport and has a free shuttle to and from the airport. The hot breakfast thats included is wonderful and if you want something more there is a Dennys right next door. The only problem we have ever had was a coupld of times we didn't get our wakeup call. But other than that is GREAT!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear DDDanner,

I wanted to thank you for continuing to call the Best Western Inn of Tempe your Home away from Home and for providing such great feed back.

I see that you recently took advantage of our "Sleep and Fly" package which so many local residents and folks such as yourself from up North typically do, it's stress-free, fast and very convenient . On your next visit we will make sure to give you that wake up call that was forgotten but for now please accept my apologies and feel free to reach out to me personally on your next stay so that I may do so in person.

Again thank you for sharing your experience and for your commitment to the Best Western Brand, we truly hope this finds you well and we look forward to hosting you and yours again in the future.
maricopa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Terrific! The beds are super comfortable, and all of the staff is efficient, polite, professional, helpful and friendly. There was a nice fitness center I would have used if I had more time. The pool and hot tub looked great, but was short on time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael L, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Tempe, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Dayna J,

I wanted to thank you for your recent visit and the compliments of the Staff, we at the Best Western Inn strive to provide a level of service that beckons our guests to return. We very much look forward to hosting you and yours again in the future, we hope this finds you well.
Ascot
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Don't be put off by the location of this hotel right by the junction of Scottsdale Road & the Red Mountain Freeway (Loop 202). We heard no traffic noise & we're light sleepers. It's convenient for Sky Harbor Airport & major routes & there is a Denny's next door. We've stayed in this hotel on a number of occasions & found the desk staff pleasant & helpful.

The only thing that prevented me from giving it a 'Very Good' rating is that the room decor & bathroom fittings are now looking a bit tired & could do with a refurb. Breakfast choice is good though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Dwedmunds,

Thank you for your review, the Title is spot on. We have a great location within two miles of Shopping, Walking/Bike Paths, Hiking, Dining, Night life, Museums, Sky Harbor Airport and as you mentioned the Loop 202 Freeway. We are happy to hear you are a frequent guest of the Hotel, we work hard to provide an atmosphere that is warm and welcoming that encourages guests to continue to call this their Home away from Home. We are excited to say that we are making some changes in regards to our decor and fixtures in Guest Rooms and throughout the Hotel.......stay tuned for the exciting changes in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with the Hotel and fellow Travelers, we hope this finds you well.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I required a hotel to spend a night while I waited for my appartment to be available for me to check in. They have a very convenient shuttle to and from the airport. The only inconvenience is that I had to wait a lot before getting picked up. They offer a nice breakfast and the rooms are very comfortable. I would definititely choose them in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo