Katie's Cozy Cabins
  • Room Service
US$86
US$78
US$126
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$66
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
US$101
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$122
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbunk bedsporch swinglarge fridgepull out sofadvd playerone nightshort walkallen streetcold nightvisit tombstoneok corralcable tvcomfortable staystayed nightsthe ownera great place to stayroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

What a great time for such a great price! My sisters and I visited Tombstone together and we rented out three of the cabins so that we could stay close to each other. We had SUCH a great time! The cabins are super cute and we loved being able to sit together on the porches drinking coffee in the morning and watch the horses and wagons go by. We also loved the close proximity to town... close enough to walk wherever we wanted but just far enough away to give us great privacy. All of the linens were clean and the beds were comfy, the kids especially LOVED their own little room with bunk beds. The cabins were stocked with dishes and pots/pans so all we had to do was bring food. Tombstone is such a unique place... we enjoyed all the historical sites and shows during the day... had some old time fun at Big Nose Kate's and the Crystal Palace in the evening... and then finished it up back at the cabins playing cards. The kids too had great things to say and want to stay at the cabins again when we come back this way! Katie herself was super nice, and since her cabins are such a great price - when we do go back through Tombstone again we most certainly will stay there!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynne C
Reviewed 2 October 2013

These cabins are really handy for tombstone town. They have all you need for a stay. The interior is adequate with a very small shower. Beware the ladder to the upstairs is very steep and not for the aged or infirm or intoxicated. The bunk beds downstairs are more for kids than adults. What we found missing at the side of the upstairs bed was a small shelf to put specs etc on. I would also have thought that for the price complimentary coffee tea and creamer would have been provided. Having said all that to have the morning Sun shine through the bedroom window or to sit on the swing on the porch at night was unforgettable. Nice clean interior good towels very quiet easy walk to town

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank barrie c
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Katie was wonderful. The cabins let the family of 6 all be together unlike a hotel or b and b. We had everything we needed in our cabin just brought our own food. We were able to cook if we wanted and have a fridge and small freezer, which saved a lot of money. Dishes and cleaning supplies were there. We were sooo happy with our cabin we hope to visit again in the winter. A lovely place and owner "Katie". We are hoping to bring more family with us the next time we go.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank rhiannonsteen
Reviewed 25 May 2013

The quiet, cute, and cozy cabins are within walking distance of the downtown Tombstone attractions. I enjoyed my three night stay very much. The hosts quickly appeared when I called and gave me the key and were very interested in making my stay enjoyable--and they succeeded.

I value quiet a lot when I stay in lodgings and I got plenty of that. Even some deer showed up one morning! I used Katie's Cozy Cabins as a base for not only seeing Tombstone but also nearby Bisbee which should not be missed.

The cabins are neat and clean as a pin. I didn't use the kitchen facilities but they were available. I would certainly return on my next trip to this part of the country!

Room Tip: Each cabin is separate from the others and seem to be equally good.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank BigSur1948
Reviewed 16 October 2012

These are very nice cedar cabins within walking distance to downtown Tombstone. They were very clean and well appointed. There were only two of us and our dog, which was fine. It says they sleep 4-6. There is a loft bed up a steep ladder, a pair of bunkbeds on the main floor and a pullout sofa which we slept on and was surprisingly comfortable. Shower stall, stove, refrigerator and microwave are also in the cabin.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple