“EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great atmosphere, very attentive servers, food was outstanding and the best bleu cheese dressing we have ever had! I recommend this spot to all who go to my favorite city in the United States...Tombstone Arizona!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you're in the Tombstone area and are looking for great pizza, this is the place to go! Food is awesome and prices are good. Well worth the 20 mile trip from where we stayed just to get great pizza! We keep going back and don't hesitate to refer new people to our RV park to go there if they're looking for a great pizza. We haven't tried their other options yet, but we'll be back and won't hesitate to try new things there!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Other people recommended this place so we tagged along with a good size group. They pushed together some tables for us so that we could all sit together.

Service at first seemed a little slow but we were not in a hurry. Eventually a second server came over to help. Our food came out in very good time considering how many people we had, all with separate checks.

We were surprised to find escargot on the menu so we tried it. The garlic butter seemed a little watery, and the escargot was tender with a sort of "garden" aftertaste. Not my best plate of escargot, but not the worst either. The shrimp entree had 6 medium sized shrimp in garlic butter (somehow better than the escargot butter) with a side salad and the vegetable of the day which was green beans. $14.95 I thought the shrimp would have been bigger, but I didn't go hungry. Our steak was done nicely to our request (medium well). Several people had prime rib and thought it was excellent.

The wine list was reasonably priced. Service was attentive, and we kept them pretty busy. There is an adjoining bar that was good sized. The whole place seemed more "down home" than fancy steak place, which was nice.

2  Thank SapphireVoyager
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I had the prime rib which was very good. Others at our table had ribs, steak and the prime rib sandwich everyone was pleased with their meal.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The Depot Steakhouse was recommended to us by a store owner. It was so good, we went back 3 times. I think we were the only tourists there each time. My husband and I each had prime rib, salad, potato. He had 2 beers. I had a gin and tonic. All excellent and for $58. Unbelievable. We're from a big city area and $58 would get you one dinner - no drinks. Really nice place.