“Awesome place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tombstone
Wells Fargo RV Park
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Park is well kept, bathrooms are clean and water is HOT! After having an issue with the campground we were supposed to stay at in Benson, Wells FArgo had a spot for us and welcomed us! We had a pull thru site for our travel trailer and the site was so long that we didn't even need to unhook. Only down side, is the sites are a bit narrow but it worked out fine with our "neighbors". Everything is within walking distance from the campground - another big plus! Would highly recommend this campground to anyone looking for a site in Tombstone! We will be back next year!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy L

Reviewed 18 May 2012

The park is very well kept, clean and tidy. The managers are very friendly, competent and helpful. Some of the sites are smaller, however we had no issues with a 36 foot motorhome, or a 25 foot travel trailer. Pets are welcome. Everything is within walking distance. The restrooms and laundry are sparkling clean. Pull through sites are very easy access. The park offers full hookups, cable, and wifi. The office has ice and miscellaneous camping supplies for sale at reasonable prices. We love Tombstone, and will only stay at Wells Fargo RV Park.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Great location at the west end of the main street. Cafe on the corner was awesome. We were accomodated in small but clean and good gravel site. Manager likes dogs. There were several well behaved dogs there. Free basic cable and wifi. (We found this park after being very dissappointed with the missrepresentation of the other park in town.)

• Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank misssmarty
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This RV park is close to the old downtown Tombstone district. The RV spaces are very small and if have a pull-thru you may not be able to put out your awning and you will have a neighbor looking right in your door or window. The rates are a little high, but your close to town. The manager HATES dogs, so be prepared, you have to walk them out side the park.

Room Tip: Leave your dog(s) home!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Von M
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I found this park within walking distance of everything in town and the Managers treated me like one of the family very friendly people , The park itself was very clean the restrooms were top notch spick and span the only thing I find to complain about is the internet is quite slow when the park was full which by the way was the hole time i was there so I would suggest making a reservation if your going to be in the area I stayed in a 40 foot toy box .

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Tim P
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Location, location, location. This park is right downtown, across the street from the OK Corral stadium. We didn't unhook our tow, as you can walk to everything from here. The managers are very nice and helpful. They made us feel 'at home'. The bathrooms/showers and laundry room are spotless, best I've seen on our trip. The WiFi can be slow at times, but that's typical of most parks. We have our own WIFI, as do most people we know who do a lot of traveling, so a slow connection isn't a real issue for us. Overall, a nice, clean, well-lit park, with great staff. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank travelwriterpro
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Yes the spaces are tight; I couldn't pull down our awning. BUT I didn't camp here to relax outside. Where else in a small downtown rv park could you expect more It's just a short walk to all the historical sites; OK Corral, etc. We ate in town all four nights we were here and felt quite safe walking back in the dark at 8:30. One warning, they really do not have internet access. As was mentioned they have Hughes satellite as do I at home. One day when I did connect, I was able to access the modem with the link I use at home and see they have only 450 mb download allowance per day. I have 1,250 mb at my house! So if you do manage to get on, it's dial-up speed as Hughes put you in the FAP penalty box. BUT there's another WiFi that we used that worked great. Manager didn't know who that was. I'd give the place 5 stars for convenience and no stars for WiFi from the park. It is their fault and they need to upgrade to a larger package. BUT I'd stay again for closeness to OK, etc. They do not honor any discount (good sam, etc.) but they give you a discount card good at several restaurants and attractions. Reviews on another site talk about road noise....well we're right next to the highway and it's like a ghost town after 10:00. Slept all not with no problem.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple