“wow!”

Description: Recently opened
Boston, Massachusetts
“wow!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

my family and I came here for lunch and our waitress was kind and funny. the food was great. We ordered the loaded nachos they were so much better than I thought they were going to be. Also everything we ordered to eat came in large portions! everything was very tastey very good. great pick for lunch or dinner. you can eat inside or out the atmosphere was also very nice.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Janine K

“Simply amazing”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for lunch. We got the chicken fajitas and a burrito style quesadilla. The food was absolutely delicious. The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. Definately recommend this restaurant if you are in town.

3 Thank Joseph G
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
“Food was pretty good”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and the food was pretty good. The kids ordered cheeseburgers and they were huge! They could have easily split one. Also the quesadilla was really big too. I had the chicken tacos which were pretty good but needed salsa. My husband and I enjoyed a prickly pear margarita that was quite tasty but very sweet.

2 Thank Mouseketraveler
Auckland
“Good food and entertainment”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We ate here on a Friday evening, so there was live music by an accomplished classical guitarist. This provided a nice backdrop to a really enjoyable Mexican meal. Everything was freshly prepared and the servings were generous. The waitress was friendly and attentive.
Being a little off Allen St it was quieter than some of the main restaurants, but don't let this stop you walking the short block to get here!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank jilrick
Nampa, Idaho
“Best Place to Dine in Tombstone”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

WOW Best place to dine in Tombstone. Off the beaten path of Allen St but worth the block long walk. I saw it was for sale so hopefully they keep it open. We dined here 2 nights in a row and both nights had great food and great service. Even had live music!

Visited March 2014