“Excellent value for money”
Review of The Wyatt Earp Theatre - CLOSED

The Wyatt Earp Theatre
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I had a great time here. For 10 dollars each we were able to visit the museum, watch a reenactment of the gunfight and obtain a copy of the paper which reported it in 1881. The actors were brilliant and happy to be photographed with the public. Doc Holliday in particular was great.

1  Thank syoconnor

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Saw the show today & really thought it was great. Wonderful narration, & great action. Worth seeing!

1  Thank GaryM320
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent gunfighters! Wedding performed there, and was the best experience in my life to date! Ambience excellent for ceremony!

1  Thank tsalagigirl
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Loved the show! We all loved the gunfights and were happy to learn some history we had never heard before too. This family of 6 truly enjoyed ourselves. And the price wasn't bad either. Well worth it!

2  Thank rhiannonsteen
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was truly a unique experience for my family and me. Not only was it gunfights from the old west but you also got to learn a lot of history about each event. The actors that put this on were truly the best. If you can only see one of the gunfights in Tombstone this is the one that I would that I would recommend. It is well worth the price.

1  Thank Daniel E