“Luv Johnny One Dog, he is a super guy! Tasty Sarsaparilla”

Johnny One Dog's Tombstone Sarsaparilla
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Tombstone
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Johnny One Dog sells the best Sarsaparilla at Tombstone. You can buy collectible bottles and enjoy the day in Tombstone.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I thought he was taller than he actually is, but great sarsaparilla, a little guy but a big man, is Tombstone top entrepreneur

Reviewed 17 March 2014

When I am in Tombstone, I go see Johnny. I bring friends. It is a must do to complete the Tombstone experience. A great cultural representative.

1  Thank DianaBarker63
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Was wandering around Tombstone and stopped to see what this was all about. Was going to leave without trying, but some locals said wait for Johnny! So I waited, it was well worth the wait. Great stuff and Johnny One Dog is a good entertainment value too boot!

1  Thank bcreff
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I stumbled across Johnny One Dog while traveling through Tombstone recently. I bought a 4-pack of his famous Sarsparilla, and he graciously donated a 4-pack to our group's monthly luncheon in Tucson. Of course, I got a complimentary ice-cold bottle to drink on the spot. It is THE MOST delicious root beer you'll ever drink! Smooth! And no annoying carbonation. It was a hot item on our raffle table! Thanks again, Johnny! We love you in Tucson!

2  Thank Marilyn B