We stayed two nights last week and found the hotel wonderful. It was clean and the beds were comfy and it had nice amenities. The manager, Maddie and the entire staff were most friendly and helpful. The firepit and the evening extras were an unexpected surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on top of a hill overlooking historical Tombstone, The Tombstone Grand Hotel is an ideal vacation spot in the West's most western town. The hotel offers panoramic views from almost every guest room. Stroll down to the Boot Hill Cemetery and see how the old time cowboys lived and died in Tombstone. Then make your way to Allen Street and the rest of Tombstone, where the Wild West comes alive again. From the Birdcage Theater to the OK Corral, Tombstone has it all and The Tombstone Grand Hotel will provide you with a wonderful place to stay! Our friendly knowledgeable staff will ensure your stay will be both pleasant and relaxing, as well as providing concierge services for restaurants and attractions throughout the Tombstone area. If you are here on business the hotel offers high speed Internet access in every room along with wireless access in the breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tombstone Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Tombstone
- Holiday Inn Express Tombstone
- Holiday Inn Tombstone