The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)
1,158 results
All reviewsfire pitmovie nightsinging cowboyyogurtholiday inn expressfirst floorbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfasthot tubnice place to staybeds were comfortableone night stayin townenjoyed our staystay there againok corralold west
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

The building is really nice, the beds are extremely comfortable and the staff is very friendly. I stopped in on my motorcycle trip and they let me park the bike by the front door and helped me with everything. The rooms could be upgraded a little for the price you pay. Their morning breakfast is great as well. Like what you would expect and a Hampton of Hilton that is oh the higher end.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Robert S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Motocross42,

Thank you for your response to our trip advisor survey. Your response is valuable to our team. I see that we met your expectations in accommodations and service. I will share this with our team. If you have any other comments or suggestions please feel free to email them to me for our review and consideration.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We arrived in Tombstone not sure of where to stay and did read a few reviews on Trip Advisor. Deciding to try for ourselves, we entered the hotel and the nice lady at the front desk showed us a room. It looked clean and even with a strong type of cleaning smell, we checked in. She did give us a room with a nice view but as we checked the beds, as I always do first, one bed had several hairs in it and seemed as if the sheets had not been changed. We kindly found a gentleman in the hallway and told him about the sheets. He came in the room to look and did not apologize or anything after we showed him the dirty sheets and even stained areas. He told us the management was cutting back on buying items needed and even went into detail on how hard it was to keep the sheets clean. We again kindly asked him to have new sheets that we would put on ourselves. He gave us bundled up sheets and said he could not give new pillow cases because they ran short. The bathroom floor was NASTY! I wiped up hair and even said something to him about it but he seemed totally disinterested and never once apologized. We were very nice and did not make a fuss but knew we would never stay here again or in Tombstone for that matter. The town to our family should just be a nice drive through visit but head on to Bisbee or stay in Benson. The breakfast was sufficient but after a horrible nights sleep feeling restless in a dirty room with a strong smell... we were just ready to head out! There is also no elevator at this two story hotel which was not a problem for us but might deter others.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Natalie J
Robert S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Tim J,

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your response is valuable to the success of our team. I see that we had some challenges in the areas of accommodations and service. I do apologize for this experience and will follow up with our team. If you have any other comments or suggestions please email them to me for our review and consideration.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stay here! It is the best place to be. Clean rooms, great breakfast, friendly staff, and very helpful!! Computer access and snacks in the lobby. Even homemade cookies one evening. Thanks for a fun time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Robert B,

Thank you for your response to our trip advisor survey. Your response is very valuable to our team. I am glad that we were able to meet expectations in our accommodations and service. I will share this good news with our team. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email them me for our consideration. Hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The Tombstone Grand appeared to be recently renovated. I was very impressed with the clean presentation. Our room was very clean. Everyone was very nice and helpful, very easy to talk to. We were there for new years 2014. I immediately called my brother and recommended it when he is in the area. A clean hotel is the most important thing to me when I travel. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: everything was good no complaints or tips
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Donald D,

Thank you for your response to our trip advisor survey. Your response is very valuable to our team. I am glad that we met your expectations in our accommodations and service during your stay. I will share this with our team. If there are any other comments or suggestions please feel free to email them to me for our consideration.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great place, extremely friendly people, great facility. Would definitely return and stay. Wish they had a free shuttle into Tombstone, but it is very close to the town center. Didn't get into the pool, but looked very inviting.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Robert N,

Thank you for your response to our trip advisor survey. Your response is valuable to our team. I see that we met your expectations in everything but cleanliness. It is our goal to meet your expectations as with every guest. I do apologize. Can you share with me why your expectations where not met in the area of cleanliness? and If there are any more comments or suggestions you may want to share please do not hesitate to email me so I can follow up with our team.

Thanks,