“Grand !”

The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I would come stay again. Told friends who planned to visit Tombstone about you. My wife and I were very pleased with the choice we made to visit Tombstone and found a wonderful place to stay. We also hope that your business continues to grow :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Tombstone Grand Hotel

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I can't say enough about Danielle as stated in my previous review. Except for the fact that I was unable to hook up my laptop, it was a fun trip. Danielle was excellent as to having coffee ready at 4 A.M. although breakfast didn't officially start until 6 A.M. She had it ready by about 6:10. She also had a great knowledge of the area..

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This hotel is across from boot hill. Great views. Free breakfast with waffles daily. Staff is friendly. Staff makes popcorn around 7 p.m. There are games to play and movie nights. Room was clean and small but adequate. Bed was firm. The pool was outside, heated but we didn't try it. Town was a very short drive from hotel. My only reservation is there was a large jar of pink lemonade on a table as you come in. Free. It was delicious. However, the next couple days the lemonade went down 1/4 of the way and as far as I know never was put in the frig. I'd like it fresh everyday. Overall this is the place I will stay whenever I come to tombstone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Great place to stay at Tombstone. The pool and hot tub were a nice touch after a long day at Kartchner Caverns. We chose the motel because we thought it was centrally located for all the activities to choose from. Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

As far as Tombstone goes, this is definitely the best option we saw for lodging...but there is nothing 'grand' about it. The room didn't seem to be as clean as it should be. There is no elevator, so if you have an issue with stairs make sure you request a room on the first floor. Don't waste your time on breakfast. It is slightly outside of the tourist area...not too far, but if you plan on hitting the bars you probably won't want to drive back. Overall I don't have anything specifically bad to say, but nothing good either. It was just ok.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Hotel was perfect in every way. Loved the lodging and Tombstone! We were here on our 45th wedding Aniversary. The hotel was Awsome we spent some time in the hot tub, it was incredible. Being January we didn't get in the pool. Tombstone was wonderful with the history of the Earps, the cowboys, the miners, the Fancy Ladies. A rough but incredible time in our country's history.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robert S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Andy K,

Thank you for responding to our Trip Advisor Survey. Your response is valuable to the success of our team. I will share your response with our team. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. I noticed that you were able to utilize our heated spa, but did not utilize the pool due to it being January. Our pool is also heated and I apologize if we did not make that clear to you at check-in. So please enjoy both on your next visit.

Robert S.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had a wonderful time visiting Tombstone. The Old West atmosphere was fun. There were alot of people there that enjoyed sharing the Wild West with us. We hope to bring more friends to Tombstone. We'll stay at the same hotel, every detail was very nice.

Robert R,

Thank you for responding to our Trip Advisor survey. Your response is valuable to the success of our team. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations with our accommodations and service. I will share your response with our team. If there are any comments or suggestions you would like to share with us, please email them back to me for our review and consideration. Hope to serve you again!

Thanks,

Robert S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
Tombstone Monument Ranch
#1 of 9 in Tombstone
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
#6 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to The Tombstone Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!