1,304 results
All reviews fire pit singing cowboy movie night yogurt holiday inn express breakfast room first floor hot tub in town short drive enjoyed our stay nice place to stay biscuits and gravy would stay again beds were comfortable recommend staying here free breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I'd read the reviews and was wary about what I would find here, but I was pleasantly surprised. Checkin was smooth and welcoming, with warm chocolate chip cookies. Our room was clean and comfortable and our night passed quietly. They had a movie with popcorn in the evening, we enjoyed the popcorn but had seen the movie before. I'm about to head for breakfast, and when I went there a little while ago for some coffee, I saw that they had waffles on demand and eggs, so the breakfast has improved since some of the previous reviews. The grounds are gorgeous with wonderful views of the mountains and a fire pit conversation area outside.. All in all, a perfect stay for us. No complaints whatsoever.

Stayed: June 2018
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the kind words in your review. We greatly appreciate that you took time to send along your praise about the property and I will ensure hat it is passed along to our team. Please come see us again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had never been to Tombstone, so we really had a very good experience, we certainly passed that on to our friends and family.
The history there is exceptional and we really learned a lot about our states past in the town too tough to die.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank for staying at the Grand and for the very kind words about our team and the property. I will pass along your comments and I know that my team will ask me to send back a “Thank you!” I do hope that we see you again soon in Tombstone!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I enjoyed my stay at The Tombstone Grand Hotel. It is a very nice hotel.
Conveniently located to downtown but far enough to enjoy the peace and quiet of the night.
They have a great breakfast and nice pool, hot tub and fire pit area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank for staying at the Grand and for the very kind words about our team and the property. I will pass along your comments and I know that my team will ask me to send back a “Thank you!” We are so pleased to hear about how much you enjoyed the property and your time with us. I do hope that we see you again soon in Tombstone!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was traveling to Tombstone for a seminar and booked into the Tombstone Grand. My companion and I arrived there 1.5 hours early, and our rooms were not ready. I gave the reception desk my phone number and we went to take in the sights with the assurance from them that they would call us when the rooms were ready. We did not receive a call, but headed back to check at 3 PM, which is the check-in time. A different person checked us right in with no questions asked. The hotel itself was quite nice, they have fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies set out at various times, and they screened the movie "Tombstone" that night. When checking out, I was told I would receive the receipts by email. I never did. I had to call back to get them resent. I tried to call during the week, and the phone was not answered nor sent to voicemail. I tried again on the following Saturday, someone answered, and I received the receipts embedded in an email.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

I greatly appreciate that you took time to share your experience at the Grand. I will pass along your kind words to our property team and I know they will ask me to send back a “Thank you and please come see us again soon!” Travel safely!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This place is horrible the staff is disrespectful, the rooms are nasty the covers and sheets have hard stains like blood stains. Someone should call the health department in this hotel.please stay somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
John_Mesen, General Manager at The Tombstone Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

I appreciate that you took time to share your experience with us and I sincerely apologize for the issues that you encountered. I invite you to call the property directly to discuss your concerns and I hope that we have the opportunity to regain your confidence. Travel safely!