“Yum”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Yuma, Arizona
“Yum”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The menu wasn't as large as the pamphlet. They gave us a 10% discount by showing our motel key. My steak was perfection.

Visited May 2014

Mesa, Arizona
“Ate here four times in two days!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My sister and I took a weekend trip to Tombstone. I had never been there and wasn't sure what the best restaurants there were but we decided on the Longhorn because it was the least crowded. We had lunch and dinner there the first day and breakfast and lunch the next day at the Loinghorn. The decor was old time Tombstone photos and pics of Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday and Big Nose Kate. The food was good, the portions were huge, the service was fast and friendly and the prices were very reasonable. My sister has since returned to Tombstone and I asked here if she ate at the Longhorn and she yes she had.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Melinda B
Plano, Texas
“Excellent food!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast before heading out of town. I have to say they have delicious food and you get a lot for your money and the prices are super reasonable! The service was lacking and it took quite awhile to order and then get our food. No drink refills were offered at all. The food was so good that we put aside all the waiting time. The atmosphere was fun and it's decorated in a fun way. The only complaint was the slow service and lack of drink refills. Delicious food and best breakfast we've had in ages!

• Visited May 2014
Road Town, Tortola
“Too much food”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Spent all day sight seeing and thought we had built up quite an appetite. Well we were in for a surprise. The meals we got were huge and excellent. The service fast and very pleasant. Sure felt like we back in the old west. Great evening must have gained a few pounds.

• Visited April 2014
“Our wedding reception”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Last april (2013) we had our wedding reception here. We had 50 people. Everything was fantastic, when I showed up to set up the dinning room I was told I had to wait about an hour, I freaked I was set to be married in an hour at the courthouse, the manager and a waiter came out and said they would take care of it that they would set it up exactly how I planned, nervous I left but I knew it was out of my control, wedding went on and we arrived at the steakhouse for dinner, it was even more beautiful than I ever imagined! Our guests had a choice of 4 meals, unlimited sodas and tea and water, afterwards they helped us pass out and cut the cake, they even helped us clean up and put everything back together... I will never eat anywhere other than the longhorn when we visit!!! Great price and great people!!! Thank you longhorn staff for my wedding reception of my dreams!!!

• Visited April 2014

Been to Longhorn Restaurant? Share your experiences!