“Nice place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We ate there for our lunch during our visit here last summer. A lot of the actors in town eat there, nice place to spot them. We had burgers and it was good.

1  Thank Globetrekkiegirl
Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I heard from the locals this is the place they go to eat a lot. But we didn't have too much time so I didn't make it here. But if the locals eat hear it must be good!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had lunch here with friends. Even with the restaurant very busy had excellent service. Food was good. Liked the garlic herb topping on the fries. Something different. Wish I would have just ordered desert because what I saw being served looked very yummy. Next time!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went here because my friend said they have the best fries ever. They must have changed the fries since they were covered with garlic bits which none of us cared for. The sandwiches and tacos were ok. Service was OK. Nothing special to draw us back in.

1  Thank jlrmac
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The menu wasn't as large as the pamphlet. They gave us a 10% discount by showing our motel key. My steak was perfection.

Been to Longhorn Restaurant? Share your experiences!