“Father daughter road trip”
Review of Larian Motel

and 1 more site!
Larian Motel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
“Father daughter road trip”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful place. Clean and very quaint. You don't find places like this very often. And the staff is fabulous. Absolutely loved our stay!! Highly recommended!! And I have not been to a hotel where you get actual keys for your room in a very long time!!! Close to everything we walked from the hotel which was nice too!!!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank D95EHsusanp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a great 2 night stay! We had 2 rooms the Wyatt Earp & Doc Holiday. Both rooms were clean, decorated with western decor and beds were comfortable. Linda made sure we had everything we needed. great directions and recomendations. Even sat out and chatted when we came back to our rooms at night. I would definitly recomend the Larian

Room Tip: No problems with the Wyatt Earp or Doc Holiday rooms
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Time235
San Marcos, California
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We just checked in and, if you're looking for a small, clean motel in the center of Tombstone, this is the perfect place. I made our reservation with Linda who was very friendly and helpful, as well as Gordon who checked us in, as well as gave us helpful information on what to do and where to go. Can't wait for an exciting day of exploring Tombstone tomorrow : )

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Twickenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'd describe this motel as vintage in the best possible way. On the surface it looks like an old fashioned motel but Attention has been paid to the things that matter. The bathroom, although small, is excellent. The beds and linen are very comfortable, flat screen TV and free WiFi are a bonus. Add to this it's position just a few minutes walk from the main tourist area and I don't see how you could find anywhere better. Did I mention value for money or the helpful staff?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jeanebee
Richmond, TX
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The rooms are very clean and set up very comfortably. All of the staff was very helpful, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a room in Tombstone. You are walking distance from the main streets and couldnt ask for a better place to stay!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

What can I say that hasn't already been said. These are the kinds of places I love to stay, true Americana. Room was big and clean. I stayed in the sherrif johhny behan room. Rates were great. Main strip of town is one block over. Linda, the innkeeper, was a gracious host. She gave me pointers about town, drew a map, mailed postcards for me, as well as got me information about the slide fires as I am traveling around arizona right now. I would stay here again in a flash. Tombstone and the Larian were great and I plan on being back. Thanks again linda!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I travel from Houston to Tombstone for "Wyatt Earp Days" every Memorial Day Weekend. We've stayed at the Larian Motel 5 years now. Over the years, we've visited with friends staying at other motels in the area, and the Larian is by far the cleanest and most-kept-up of all of them. It's also quieter than any of the other motels as it's a single story complex. Frankly, I'd rate some of the other motels in the area as just one notch above "dive" -- but not the Larian! The Larian is also one block (easy walking-distance) from the boardwalk and all the activities. Yes, there are two recently updated hotels on the north side of town, but you have to drive into Tombstone for everything - and find parking. I prefer the cleanliness, the quiteness, the comfort, and the convenience of the Larian over any other place in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Room #9 has a private screened-in porch. It has a smaller room and has a smaller bathroom, however...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#1 of 22 in Sierra Vista
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
Budget Host Inn Tombstone
#7 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!