“Best time”

and 1 more site!
Larian Motel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Everything was clean. Proprietors were friendly, both times I checked about a room. They even have one smoking room(for you smokers out there).The AC broke the night before in that room,and there were no vacancies. I went back 3 days later,everything was fixed & they gave me a discount. The beds were the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in,and my 15 year old granddaughter said the same thing. Three years prior I had stayed there,the room also was nice, and this time back visiting I had also noticed there had been improvements made. For an old west town,like Tombstone, the Larian, I would consider "modern". If you need a very nice place to stay, the Larian is your best choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed here with my son just over 3 weeks ago at the end of May 2014. Very comfortable room, and terrific hosts. The motel is in the perfect location to explore Tombstone. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Islanderlad
Reviewed 18 June 2014

What a lovely establishment and very lovely people who work and run this place. Exceptionally beautiful room, massive bed! Thank you so much, strongly recommend! Hopefully the new speed bump to get into the hotel has been smoothed down as our Camaro was too low for it, but all is well.

Room Tip: We stayed in the front room which was luxury but was the last available so road noise affected it, n...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Lovely welcome and plenty of advice from the friendly staff, I really enjoyed my short stay. My room had fun decor and was clean and well equipped with everything I could need and the bed was super comfortable. I would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: The little cabin has an enclosed porch with seating.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lala46
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Let's face it, Tombstone is a bit hokey. Kind of like one medium sized theme park out in the middle of nowhere designed to part you the tourist from your cash. That being said, it's a part of Americana that anyone visiting the area should see at least once. One afternoon will certainly do it. To see it properly, you really have to stay overnight and the Larian Motel is THE place to stay. Friendly folks, clean rooms, and walking distance to anything you'd want to see in town. The manager Gordon is a nice guy and an absolute fountain of information about the town and will set you up with whatever you need. He is also the king of the 10% discount! Go where he tells you to go and show his card. Just do it! We were fortunate enough to reserve the "Nellie Cashman" cottage and we were thrilled with it. Nice private screened porch included! I give the Larian two enthusiastic thumbs up and I'm sure if you stay there you'll feel the same way.

Room Tip: Get the "Nellie Cashman" cottage if you can!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Campodog
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful place. Clean and very quaint. You don't find places like this very often. And the staff is fabulous. Absolutely loved our stay!! Highly recommended!! And I have not been to a hotel where you get actual keys for your room in a very long time!!! Close to everything we walked from the hotel which was nice too!!!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank D95EHsusanp
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a great 2 night stay! We had 2 rooms the Wyatt Earp & Doc Holiday. Both rooms were clean, decorated with western decor and beds were comfortable. Linda made sure we had everything we needed. great directions and recomendations. Even sat out and chatted when we came back to our rooms at night. I would definitly recomend the Larian

Room Tip: No problems with the Wyatt Earp or Doc Holiday rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Time235
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#6 of 11 in Bisbee
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn
#5 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Larian Motel? Share your experiences!