“Authentic and Hospitable”

and 1 more site!
Tombstone Bordello
Ranked #4 of 13 Tombstone B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2011

If you want an authentic Tombstone experience complete with hauntings and awesome hospitality this is your place! After we arrived at our original hotel choice which was a disaster we were so please to find vacancy at this last remaining Bordello of Tombstone. The rooms were roomy and clean and we had use of their full kitchen. Vicky the manager greeted us and made us feel right at home for a nice low price. We met some ladies from Texas who were "paranormal investigators" but no official investigation was needed as this place was rife with the presence of spirits. My 14 year old daughter and I shared a room and about 2 am I heard her make some strange muffled breathing and sounds and asked her if she was ok. I also heard a male voice and I KNOW it was not of our time because the cadence of his words was different than modern language. My daughter had a powerful experience where she heard a man whisper "hey" and then felt a weight over her entire body and a "blank" feeling that came and went for a time. She can't even put into words the exact feeling but it was as real as it gets.

We could not sleep for a but so sat in the LOVELY backyard and looked at the stars which were so clear you could see the Milky Way. We then rocked on the front porch for a but then went back to sleep.

Breakfast was delicious and fresh and the pool area is surprisingly large and refreshing. The only slight issues were with the in wall air units which quit running on this rather hot day and the towels which were paper thin..but overall we had a GREAT and unforgettable time and WILL be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 June 2011

If you are looking for a place where you immediately feel at home and part of the family then the Bordello B&B is the place for you. From the minute you arrive you are made to feel at home. Lynda, Vicki and Tom can't do enough to help you out. From a great breakfast to advice on where to go and what to see they are right on the money. We stayed in the Scarlet Lady room and you can only wonder what happened there many years before. Definitely a must stay place for the Tombstone area. If Tombstone is the town too tough to die, then the Bordello is the experience you will always remember. A MUST stay.

Reviewed 5 June 2011

Tombstone Bordello rocks! Vicky, the manager, made check-in easy, gave us a brief history of the Bordello and was there if we needed her. The rooms were beautifully decorated, clean and it felt like home. Linda, the owner, and Vicky cooked and served a full breakfast each morning that was wonderful - you didn't leave hungry! The back patio area was great to enjoy having your morning coffee/juice, an evening cocktail or to meet new friends staying there as well. The pool & hot tub area was well maintained. My husband and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary by traveling to Tombstone, AZ (from East Texas) to attend Wyatt Earp Days and we would HIGHLY recommend staying at the Tombstone Bordello.

1  Thank trbyrd12
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Love, love, love this place. Spent 6 weeks here last summer and we are on our third trip this year! Always sad to leave! Dusty and Lynda are great people and forever friends of ours now!!

Reviewed 25 May 2011

Reviewed 21 May 2011

This was our first B&B experience and I am so glad we picked the bordello. It is chock full of history and like a small oasis in the desert. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Linda our hostess was amazing. She knows all the history and was happy to share. The house has a small garden in the back and a pool and hot tub. The rocking chairs in front or the deck in back are the perfect place to unwind after a long day. Very homey atmosphere with a hot breakfast in the morning. Even though we didn't eat breakfast in the morning, Linda saved us fresh fruit. Highly recommended. Can't wait for our second visit.

Room Tip: we stayed in diamond annie's room
Reviewed 12 May 2011

We stayed here two nights. Lynda and Dusty were not there, but Tom and Vickie were there, and were good hosts. Not getting email confirmations makes me nervous, so don't forget to ask for one when making reservations, because you won't automatically get one.
Good, "normal" breakfast in the morning, and on time. Nothing weird or that wouldn't appeal to most folks. Also, you have a time frame - 8 to 9:30 which is great, as some B&B have one time for breakfast.
Sinful Lady room was clean, but I have to say I do prefer a vanity instead of a pedestal sink in a guest bathroom, for obvious reasons. But whatever - I managed. There is a small shelf above the sink, but it doesn't hold much. The tub was in need of some caulking, but it worked fine and was otherwise clean. Make sure to bring your own blow dryer for the hair. Most B & Bs don't provide them.
There was a coffee pot with coffee and condiments, the bed was comfortable, and the AC worked. The place was quiet.
You won't find luxury amenities here. A very small thin breakable bar of soap, shampoo, and lotion, but no conditioner, and only two thin bath towels put in the room each day, along with hand towels and washcloths. Four towels is typical, but I made do. Beds were not made each day. One days towel I used had black (probably mascara??) stains on it. I do think guests are rude to knowingly remove eye makeup with a bath towel, but the place really should take those towels out of service. Could be they've had towel theft, so are not inclined to use quality linens.
No luggage rack.
There was too much decor on the dresser to put a suitcase there, and I didn't want to scratch the dresser top. I also didn't feel like empyting out two suitcases full of both dirty and clean clothes. After all, the bugs could still get in the suitcase, unless you kept them in the bathroom, where there was no room. There is a closet in the room, but it was empty. I know, I should have asked about it, but didn't. Perhaps someone staying there with lots of luggage was borrowing one that should have been in our room? Don't know, but do inquire about that before you book. I am so paranoid of bed bugs I typically won't stay anywhere without a luggage rack.
Another thing I liked was they have a little patio out back with real grass and a flower bed. They have a front porch with two rocking chairs and an ashtray. The living room with the TV was nice - we did use that during our last day as to not be cooped up in a small room when we came in earlier than expected.
Overall, a decent place, and I'd recommend it, but a few improvements could be made. Probably still one of the better places to stay in Tombstone though.

1  Thank Southernstitcher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Bisbee Grand Hotel
Bisbee Grand Hotel
#5 of 11 in Bisbee
Virgil's Corner Bed & Breakfast

Been to Tombstone Bordello? Share your experiences!