“Authentic with a flair for hospitality”
Review of Tombstone Bordello

Tombstone Bordello
Ranked #3 of 13 Tombstone B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I never dreamed that when some girlfriends and I booked our trip here that we would fall in love with the place and its British proprietors. My friends and I have been going to this bed and breakfast annually ever since 2010. I have also gotten to witness two weddings officiated by (Dusty) and spent numerous hours in the hot tub and pool. We are always recognized and called by name. We are part of their Bordello family. The breakfasts are hearty, and you are always invited to come back. And we always do.

Room Tip: Go no further, you will always have a trip to remember when staying at the Bordello.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank KarenMexia

Reviewed 28 June 2013

The Bordello feels like a home away from home but better! After a fabulous home-cooked breakfast (didn't have to eat again all day) and taking in all the sights, it was wonderful to come back for a refreshing dip in the beautiful pool. The garden area is very pretty and a relaxing place to sit and chill. I can understand why couples was to get married there. Lynda and Dusty made me feel like family. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with them!

Room Tip: I saw them all and they're all great! You can't go wrong whichever room you choose!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Catwoman128
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed here once, and I have to say that it's charming and the rooms are decorated in 1880s style. The owners are friendly and accommodating. Because it is an historic building, the staircase it narrow and steep. This is what we didn't like. My husband is very disabled and the stairs were hard for him, especially with luggage. Also, I could have skipped the breakfast. I think this B&B should lower their prices and perhaps stop serving food. Other than that, everything was great.

Room Tip: As I recall, all rooms are upstairs, so if you don't like stairs this isn't the place for yo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

met some really great people in Tombstone who recommended the Tombstone Bordello. we got our room and received a tour of Big Nose Kate's Bordello. the place was incredibly clean. the owners Dusty and Lynda were the perfect hosts, even including us in their dinner and karaoke plans. you will leave their place feeling like family!
<3 to our Az friends!!
r&p, nor cal
Route 66 trip may 2013

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank pik530
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I stayed at the Tombstone Bordello for four nights, in the Scarlet Lady room. It's not fancy, but it has a very homey feel to it. The owner, Lynda, is very friendly and welcoming and made me feel right at home. The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well. Breakfasts were cooked fresh every morning and were a great start to the day. There was a private bathroom (I believe all the rooms have a private bathroom). The size was adequate. The three things I look for in a bathroom are good water pressure in the shower, hot hot water, and a sink that won't drain itself while I'm shaving. This bathroom gets an A+ for all three. A private tree covered patio is a great place to sit to read or make phone calls (or use a tablet or laptop, free wi-fi is provided). And the pool was a very refreshing way to cool off after a day in Tombstone or the surrounding desert. I had the run of the common rooms and read a bit in the living room. The Bordello is just a few blocks walk from the historic district. This is just such a comfortable, welcoming place. It felt more like staying in a friend's home than in a commercial establishment. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I have arthritis in my knees and don't do stairs well, but the stairs to the second floor were n...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We decided to spend a weekend in Tombstone and Bisbee on a whim. We stayed at the Bordello because of the reviews. I didn't give it excellent only because the decor was nothing special and the walls were really thin. The service was great and Linda the owner made all feel welcome and at home. I also felt it was kept very clean. For the price it was a great deal.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reallyreen
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We only spent one night in the Tombstone Bordello and we loved it. It certainly is nothing fancy, but the fact that you are staying in a real 1881 Bordello is pretty cool. As one of the other reviewers put it: the journey is about the experience and they are right. It is like you stepped back in time. The rooms are decorated in the 1880's style with comfortable beds. The bathrooms are a bit old and the walls are a bit thin so you can sometimes hear people in the other rooms so expect that. Also, the stairs to the second floor are a bit narrow, but there is at least one room on the bottom floor if stairs are a problem. Having said all that, the place is quite charming. We found it to be very comfortable and we would certainly choose to stay here again as would most of the reviewers who have stayed here.

The owners Lynda and Dusty are wonderful hosts and really make you feel welcome. The breakfast was great with plenty of food. We thought that the location was good. It is about a 5-10 minute walk to the main part of Allen Street where the OK Corral and the Birdcage Theatre are located as well as most of the other attractions.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zippy608
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
Tombstone Monument Ranch
Bisbee Grand Hotel
Bisbee Grand Hotel
#5 of 11 in Bisbee
Virgil's Corner Bed & Breakfast

Been to Tombstone Bordello? Share your experiences!