“Superb” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 12 Tombstone B&B and Inns
Surrey
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Recommended by friends in uk. A real gem, hosts Dusty Rev that is and Lynda went out of way to make one welcome. Best breakfast in US. It's original so showing age but your in the original bordello, priceless. Centre of town five minutes. If you want to experience the west you cannot go wrong here. Other local sites as well. Definately ten out of ten

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Iwona

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Howard, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Dusty and Lynda were excellent hosts. Made us feel right at home! The rooms were clean and cozy, and the breakfasts were wonderful! Lynda was very helpful with suggestions of things to do in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank April K
Hurt, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Dusty and Lynda really go out of their way to make your stay at Tombstone Bordello to be a memorable one. They are a lovely couple who make the needs of their guests their top priority. Their knowledge of all of the good attractions, restaurants and points of interested helped me choose to take in a few. Lynda's assessment of these places was just how I found each of them to be. I liked the rustic feel of our accommodations. There is a TV in one part of the B&B, but I'm glad there wasn't one in my room. It kind of pushed me out to do something far more enjoyable and meaningful than sit in my room and watch television. Why do that on vacation, anyway?

The breakfasts were huge, satisfying and kept me filled up for the better part of the day. We enjoyed eggs (fresh from Dusty's chicken coop which I don't think is on the premises of the B&B), sausage, french toast, pancakes, ham, hash browns, etc. There was a different breakfast each day and I loved each one. On the weekends, Lynda is accompanied by her sweet assistant, Ashley. On a couple of occasions, I found myself not needing to eat lunch. If you think about it, that fact alone saves you 20-30 dollars a day. Why pay the same price at a motel or hotel in town when the same rate will get you an authentic western feel with breakfast included?

The water pressure was right on. The bed was comfortable. If you don't want to deal with the stairs, Dusty and Lynda will put you in a room on the lower level.

I enjoyed taking a swim or sitting in the hot tub after a long day in town. It was truly inspiring sitting around the pool or driving a mile down the road into the desert to watch the sun set. The weather was so beautiful. Where else can someone say that in the first week of July? The days were warm, but it felt good without the humidity that I'm used to here in Virginia. The thunderstorms were fantastic and you really enjoy an awesome view from the Tombstone Bordello of the Huachuca Mountains.

This is a great place to stay. You won't find a B&B were the owners are as kind, accommodating and down-to-earth as Dusty and Lynda. By the time I left, I felt like I had made a couple of new friends. If you are looking for something unauthentic, stuffy or impersonal you might want to try somewhere else in town. But if you'd like the true "Tombstone Experience" in a historical building with some down-home ""just folks" hospitality, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Miner's Cabin. There was an attached kitchen with a stove, microwave and refrige...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank BigHurt434
Greenbrier, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

My wife and I began our ten day road trip staying here and it was a great opener to our trip. Lynda was an awesome host who was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had about the town. She really made us feel like we were family in the two days we stayed there. The room was very nice and comfortable after a long day in town. As a bonus the breakfast was amazing and really gave us the energy to run around all day. We would definitely stay there again if we are in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brad B
Mexia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I never dreamed that when some girlfriends and I booked our trip here that we would fall in love with the place and its British proprietors. My friends and I have been going to this bed and breakfast annually ever since 2010. I have also gotten to witness two weddings officiated by (Dusty) and spent numerous hours in the hot tub and pool. We are always recognized and called by name. We are part of their Bordello family. The breakfasts are hearty, and you are always invited to come back. And we always do.

Room Tip: Go no further, you will always have a trip to remember when staying at the Bordello.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank KarenMexia
Odessa, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

The Bordello feels like a home away from home but better! After a fabulous home-cooked breakfast (didn't have to eat again all day) and taking in all the sights, it was wonderful to come back for a refreshing dip in the beautiful pool. The garden area is very pretty and a relaxing place to sit and chill. I can understand why couples was to get married there. Lynda and Dusty made me feel like family. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with them!

Room Tip: I saw them all and they're all great! You can't go wrong whichever room you choose!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Catwoman128
Portal, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed here once, and I have to say that it's charming and the rooms are decorated in 1880s style. The owners are friendly and accommodating. Because it is an historic building, the staircase it narrow and steep. This is what we didn't like. My husband is very disabled and the stairs were hard for him, especially with luggage. Also, I could have skipped the breakfast. I think this B&B should lower their prices and perhaps stop serving food. Other than that, everything was great.

Room Tip: As I recall, all rooms are upstairs, so if you don't like stairs this isn't the place for yo...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tombstone
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#3 of 12 in Tombstone
Katie's Cozy Cabins
Katie's Cozy Cabins
#2 of 6 in Tombstone

Been to Tombstone Bordello? Share your experiences!