“The most enjoyable stay ever!”

Trail Rider's Inn Motel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
“The most enjoyable stay ever!”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I bought a house here in arizona and stopped in tombstone for the night and loved this hotel lauren was amazing made you feel at home I ended up staying for three weeks till the closing on my house. Had the best time ever! Lauren and judy were the most amazing people the hotel was the cleanest one I had stayed in.they both were extremely helpful on thinga to do were to eat. I could never thank them enough for the great time I had. Thank you agian jennifer u

• Stayed August 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Colton, California
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Wow!! This was the first time staying at the Trail Riders Inn. We will stay there from now on, every time we visit Tombstone! The rooms are spotless, the beds so comfortable, the AC works perfectly. The pool is absolutely beautiful and the spa hot and bubbley! Even better than that are Loren and Paul, the owners of this darling place. They made me feel right at home, making sure I had everything I needed. I loved it so much I didn't want to leave!
Thank you for making this the best stay I've ever had in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Several friends on this trip. All were extremely pleased with their rooms.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Palestine, Texas
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Alright, this is It! We spent the night here during the week. We had our pick of 3 rooms! I decided on room 18 with a picket fenced-in mini porch. It was awesome! You'll love the huge shower heads in the bath. The staff was so sweet and accomodating. I loved their, british accents! What a contrast for Tombstone! My hubby and I enjoyed the last night jacuzzi under the stars, in the 'Tiki Love Shack.' Nice pool too. The continental breakfast was fair, but free. We ate on the fenced-in porch, visited by a lizard, a blind sweet pitbull and a curious cat. Points of interest; in the office the 5ft+ rattlesnake skin on display, walking distance from Fremont St. and all the sights! Check into the Trail Rider's and you'll be checking out a really good time in Tombstone.

Room Tip: Room 18 is the one for everyone!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Theresa P
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My wife and i stayed there over the weekend and i just have to say what an amazing, fun time we had. The woman who ran the place was SO nice. She actually cared about how we felt about our stay and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was spotless. it was only about 3 minutes to walk into the heart of tombstone. I couldnt think of a better place to stay in the area. Thanks trail riders, you made our trip so much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: choose the one in the northeast corner with the porch.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My friend Johanna and I arrived late afternoon in Tombstone on Friday 4th May 2012.

We decided to find a motel in the town, went to see a few and then discovered
Trail Riders.

What a shock I had when I started talking to owner Lauren to find out that she was a
fellow Brit.

Throughout our 4000 mile + Road Trip, it was the equal best motel that we stayed
at.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2012

My "Go To" option when I need a place to stay in the area. Great owners. Accommodating an helpful. Clean efficient rooms. And cool pool to relax by. Easy walk to restaurants and attractions. Quiet side street location.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank RayJArizona
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2012

My husband and I booked a room for our honeymoon. When we arrived at the hotel Lauren the owner greeted us and offered us the suite that was available because we had just gotten married. She not only made us feel welcome, but made us feel like we had arrived home. She has a wonderful personality, kind hearted, and goes out of her way to help. For example, my husband and I wanted to by a copy of the movie Tombstone after we went out for dinner. Unfortunatley the whole town was closed for the night and there was no where to buy the movie. When we told her this she immediatley offered to go look for her own personal copy for us to borrow. She is truly a wonderful woman that made the stay enjoyable. Along with that the hotel and rooms were amazing. In was truley the best choice we could have made. The room was clean and well taken care of. We had our own personal porch and a wonderful pool and spa. If you are planning on staying in Tombstone, AZ this is the best decission you could make. I will be returning to Tombstone and will not stay anywhere except the Trail Riders Inn. My stay at this hotel was by far better than any hotel in my life. No five star resort could ever come close to the hospitality, cleanliness, and personality that place has. Also, every local we talked to recomended this place. And there is no doubt they know what they are talking about. I would and will recomend this place to everyone. Like I said Lauren and this hotel made our honeymoon extra special. Don't look any further. This by far is the BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for room 16. This was an amazing room with a true old west feel.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple