“nice wine\tasting”

Ranked #19 of 32 things to do in Tombstone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 May 2014

walking down downtown tombstone, wine tasting sign caught our eye, ended up spending about 1 hour in this nice wine store\shop, great friendly helpful staff, great selection of wines, very imformative. bought a couple of bottles of wine, great sampling of wines.

1  Thank mike p
All reviews
"wine tasting"
in 6 reviews
"tasting room"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Kyle was an awesome host. He had incredible knowledge of not only his wine but all the local vineyards and sent us to some great ones.

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We happened to be walking down the main drag in Tombstone, we went into the store that had the Wine tasting sign hanging down in front of it. We ended up talking to the bartender/part owner for just a simple tasting and ended up spending probably over 2 hours in the store. Keith is a knowledgeable straight shooter who has a passion for wine and seems to also have a passion for talking about it and sharing information! I learned so much I did not know about wine and I'm pretty knowledgeable, I brew beer and mead so this guy had my attention and respect since he obviously knew what he was talking about and everything he said made sense...then we tasted the wine..I don't think I'll ever go back to buying any of the wines I've gotten previously. My husband who hates wine loved everything that was put in front of him. All in all we walked away with 7 bottles and Keith even packaged them for us so we could get it on the plane. Tombstone was amazing but going to this Winery, meeting Keith and getting all the information we could absorb on wine really was the highlight to this trip. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Jen P