“Close to everything”

Bella Union's Adobe Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tombstone
Bella Union's Adobe Lodge
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Tombstone
san diego, ca
“Close to everything”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I went up with a group of friends recently. We had such a wonderful time. We got permission to fire up our small, portable grill. My friends and I arrived late in the afternoon, and so hung out at this hotel and barbecued before going out and about around town. This was such a different type of trip for us: the hotel, Tombstone, the locals, the atmosphere. Everything was very rustic and reminiscent of the Old West. Will return and try and make this at least an annual trip.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rox A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My daughters and I stayed June 2012 and we loved it. The room was older but it went with the old town feeling, made us feel like we were really back in time. The owner Ruben was very kind, full of history and very attentative to our needs. We will stay there in our next trip to Tombstone.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank LuzCast
West Virginia
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I've stayed at the Bella Union twice on my trips to Tombstone and absolutely love it. If you are looking to be right in the heart of this beautiful little town, within walking distance to everything....this is it!! The staff is lovely, the rooms are clean and comfy. Nothing 5 star but this is Tombstone!!! Its perfect!!!

• Stayed July 2011
6 Thank Travelmunky16
Tucson
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We had to stay in town for the night and should have known something wasn't right when I was asked if I was paying with cash or credit. Credit would be $75 and cash would be $60 so I would guess someone doesn't like to report all of their income. The room smelled the carpet was dirty and there was no hot water. Maybe it was just a coincidence but there was a sign on the front door that said they would return shortly. We waited until 11:00 and no one ever returned but there was also a sign that said NO REFUNDS.....This place should not be operating!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
14 Thank az15

Travellers are raving about these Tombstone hotels

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 22 May 2011

My family and I decided to make a day trip to Tombstone, AZ since my kids have never been there. We had a blast going to the gun shows and taking the haunted ghost tour. Well, our quick day trip turned into a long day trip and by the time we were done exploring the town, it was too late to drive all the way back home. We soon came across a charming western style motel called the Adobe Lodge. Thankfully they had vacancies and the lady at the front desk made us feel right at home. Our room was spacious, clean, and very quiet. Will be returning with my family very soon!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank RTB787
Southampton, UK
Reviewed 19 May 2011

We had stayed here once in the past and due to proximity to Allen Street booked again. Reservation was made over the telephone but I was informed they could not confirm anything by email. I prefer to have something in writing to confirm the rate etc. I telephoned a couple of days prior to visit just to confirm reservation was okay. We had asked for first floor room due to mobility problems and this had not been reserved for us but they did give us a room right next to the lobby. Door was difficult to lock and the room was something out of the dark ages. It was very spacious but looked as if they just used the room for junk that they didn't want elsewhere. There was no ice bucket and when asked for one they said there should be one in the room but gave me a waste bin to use. We were really looking forward to our stay and night in Tombstone, but will certainly not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank raybenson47
england uk
Reviewed 9 March 2011

we have stopped in this lodge twice and hope to stay again in may 2011 with friends mav linda katie & not forgetting hubby stuart we found it clean close to everything wats not to like staff wernt in your face defo tell others about it top notch

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends