Bella Union's Adobe Lodge
US$86
US$75
  • Room Service
US$126
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$66
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
US$101
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$122
ComfortInn
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
US$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2011

Our Tombstone experience started wonderful...the town, the scenery, the people...THEN the motel from Hell came along. We picked a local motel thinking that the local experience would be adding more pleasure to our holiday. The Adobe Motel was an experience alright. First we checked in with the unknowing of what lies beyind the motel door of our room, as we opened the door a stench of I don't know what it was permeated my nostrils. I immediately complained at the front desk and the staff promptly offered us a new room. There was a no refund on the room so we agreed to the new room. We settled in knowing that this wasn't going to be a pleasurable night but tried to keep a good spirit. I went to take a shower after a long day of walking the town to find out the shower did not work. I once again went to the front desk to see if someone could fix the shower and the front desk was closed. The office was locked and I called the number on the motel key to get a voice mail of a lady. I was getting very impatient and called the number once again on the motel key and I got a lady this time. I told her I was the one in room 107 that got changed to 111 and I needed the shower to work and she asked me if the toilet was working, I said yes, she asked me if the sink was working, I said yes, she asked me if the bath was working, I said yes. She then asked me if we could take a bath instead of a shower. That was it for us. We left with no refund. This motel is for sale and I can see why now. It is in horrific shape and no care to any parts of the building exists. Well known Hotels for me from now on!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank peekaboo_72764
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Upon reading the other reviews, I was actually quite shocked! Our experience at the Lodge was excellent! I didn't see the other standard rooms but my husband treated us to one of the Lodge's king suites which was absolutely quaint and darling! It's exactly what I envisioned for an old west town. Darling room it was. Very darling and different from other rooms we have stayed. I think what also made our trip memorable was the manager. He talked up a storm about the history of Tombstone, and pointed out all the tourist spots to visit.... which was absolutely perfect because it was our first time in the town too tough to die! Not only that, we had checked in late; and everything in that town closes up early--including the visitor's center... So we had a head start for the following day.

I would rate an "A". Kind folk and wonderful room. We have already booked our return stay for the Helldorado holiday which--as we discovered--is the biggest event of the year! And since this Helldorado holdiay is around our anniversary, my husband is taking me back to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary! We are excited to come back to the hustle and bustle and celebrate.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank renaldos
Reviewed 6 January 2011

One of my favorite hotels. I have stayed here several times and will do so again when I return to Tombstone. It is always clean, very quiet and is very close to all the action. Wireless internet and the fact that housekeeping does not wake you up at 8 am are great. A great place to get a good nights sleep before walking to a restaurant and taking in a gunfight.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank ontheroaddrifting
Reviewed 6 January 2011

I love this hotel. It is quiet, within walking distance of everything. I have stayed here a couple of times and will stay again when I go back to Tombstone. The room is clean and house keeping is not waking you up at 8am which is great. Good price. I could even get work done in the morning before heading to the restaurant and gunfights.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank AZINTraveler
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Whoever gave this place a bad name?...You're wrong!!! The lodge was great! It was clean; had a clean bed; ample towels; extra toilet paper, and was in an excellent location. Walking distance from everything. My friends and I will definitely be back. If I had a complaint, it would be that the soda machine was mostly empty. But that won't stop me from going there again. Nice job!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends