My wife and I, and several friends stayed at the Landmark Lookout Lodge for the weekend recently and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was conveniently located close to Tombstone's main attractions. It was very clean, and well cared for, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We thought the most important thing was how comfortable the beds were. I need to find out where they get their mattresses. Also, the free breakfast was wonderful. We were expecting the usual continental breakfast of fruit and maybe a Danish. This was a full and delicious breakfast. And the views of the San Pedro Valley were magnificent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Lookout Lodge is located near the OK Corral, Tombstone Visitor Center, Boothill Cemetery, Cochise College, Bisbee Queen Mine Tours, Fort Huachuca and Kartchner Caverns State Park. The Landmark Lookout Lodge offers guests an outdoor pool, free full breakfast served from 7am to 10am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Landmark Lookout Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Lookout Hotel Tombstone
- Best Western Lookout Hotel
- Best Western Tombstone
- Tombstone Best Western