We stayed at the Landmark on 5/14 and out on 5/17. The hospitality was awesome. The hotel room was ABOVE average, but very clean and well worth the price. The evening fire pits were lit and the pool was perfect. The breakfast which is made to order and complimentary was awesome and unbelievable that it was complimentary. The reservationist was well versed on Tombstone and beat most concierges I've experienced at the big chains. GREAT JOB!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Lookout Lodge is located near the OK Corral, Tombstone Visitor Center, Boothill Cemetery, Cochise College, Bisbee Queen Mine Tours, Fort Huachuca and Kartchner Caverns State Park. The Landmark Lookout Lodge offers guests an outdoor pool, free full breakfast served from 7am to 10am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Landmark Lookout Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Lookout Hotel Tombstone
- Best Western Lookout Hotel
- Best Western Tombstone
- Tombstone Best Western