“clean budget accom. in front of krui left”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Krui
Surfcamp - Palm Beach Krui
Ranked #14 of 17 Speciality Lodging in Krui
Vienna
“clean budget accom. in front of krui left”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

very friendly owners,clean rooms,good food.private bathrooms with traditional mandi, cold water.just 50m from Krui left.good value

11 Thank viculi

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent spot to stay for the budget surfer. Thank you Christian and family for the safe, comfortable and clean accomodation. Basic accomodation (think no hot water, basic clean mattress and traditional squat toilets) but you get what you pay for! Everything clean and all you need to sleep at night after surfing all day. Transfers organised well to airport. I found the food to be excellent indonesian style and a real pleasure. Both Christian and his wife provided whatever was asked for. Can rent bikes to travel to other surf spots, the Krui Left is right out the front (beach about 50m away). No worry about safety, all surf gear left outside at night on porch with a great guard dog.
Thanks again for the fun stay, I look forward to seeing the building improvements next time!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
10 Thank Matt A
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I didn't enjoy here my stay at all and left after 2 days. The rooms are very basic, and had really bad matrices. The owner got really on my nerves with constantly talking to me about some unflushed toilets from other guests and other weird stories. I cannot see how this place can have such good reviews, it doesn't align with my experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Michael K
Anger, Germany
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed at the losmen for about 2 weeks and really had very good experiences there! The food was always fresh and very good and typical indonesian. We had e-mail contact before we arrived and everything really worked out well, including the airport shuttle. The rooms are basic but clean, the size of the rooms is enough even for the 4 of us.(2 adults and 2 children, 1 year and 3 years). Christian can give you any information you need, and you can seeKrui left from the terrace. We had a very good time here and we can really recommend the losmen!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank Clauds2013
Bondues, France
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Me and my friend chose this hotel because of the reviews which are great. However, they are all fake!! We were really disapointed about the place. When you arrive, Christian (the owner) will give you a key for a room with two really bad matress (the worst ever) directly on the floor. The room is actually a hut with just a fan. We stayed two nights and it was just impossible to sleep. There is absolutely nothing special about the food. You cannot rent a surfboard in the area...We stayed two nights because it took us one day to book another hotel and a flight to surf in Canggu in Bali. We spent time and money for nothing. DO NOT go there. If you really wanna go to Krui for surf which I think is a great experience because the wave are just awesome, go to the different surf camp located on the coast. We couldnt go because there were all full. I hope my review will avoid any future mistake like we did.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank alexis r
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I dont get how this place can have so good reviews, because I doesnt match the expectations at all. The rooms are horrible, dirty and with the worst matrace I ever slept on I my life. The food food is expensive for indonesian standards and really nothing special. The owner tries to squeeze out money of you whenever he can. The beaches and the waves are nice, but this is def. not the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
10 Thank xarregui
losmenpalmbeachkrui, Inhaber at Surfcamp - Palm Beach Krui, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
Sorry but that's not correctly,the guest only stay one night and meet friends in near the location (and change the place)he doesn't eating and can not give a opinion like that about the location.
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Losmen Palmbeach Krui is situated right opposite Krui Left. Even though the Losmen is not on the beach it is probably only 50m from the spot. About a kilometer up the beach you will find The Peak and another 300m there is Left Overs. So the accommodation is within walking distance of 3 great breaks. The rooms are very basic but clean and comfortable. With Losmen Palmbeach's setup you become part of the family and it gives you a true Indonesian experience. Christian's wife is a fantastic cook and the dinners were delicious. The breakfasts were very plain and perhaps could do with some improvement. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would gladly return.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
11 Thank Lawcore

Been to Surfcamp - Palm Beach Krui? Share your experiences!