“A wonderful surprise.....”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I just returned from an absolutely fantastic lunch at Cuna del Angel. Many years in the hotel business and a food critic when it comes to fine food this was asbsolutely one of the best culinary experiences I had in Costa Rica (and abroad) - Great food (all glutenfree), attention to detail and a great service staff made me enjoy every penny I spent! This restaurant staff is to be applauded and is located in one of the most beautiful parts of Costa Rica. The hotel is absolutely 5 STAR!

Harry Bodaan

1  Thank La_Mansion_Inn1

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

This was the most formal restaurant we dined at in Dominical area. The fish was excellent (I've been craving it ever since! ) Elegant atmosphere. Order the flambee and see a show! Would definitely go back.

1  Thank sammyzcat
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was fabulous for me. I'm gluten intolerant, so what a surprise to find a gluten free menu. There were four of us dining and they also loved it. The service was great as well. We had lunch and we will be going back for dinner! Yum, yum, yum

1  Thank dpjp813
Reviewed 4 January 2014

my son has celiac disease and finding places to eat can be a challenge - and this was a fantastic find - BUT, the rest of us loved it too. The location was gorgeous, the help was so special and the flambe was an adventure.

1  Thank lojoswe
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Julia and I are runners and having run 6.5 miles from Dominical, and having underestimated running in the heat and humidity seeing Cuna del Angel was like an oasis, we arrived looking like castaways. We were treated with such warmth and kindnes by a very friendly waiter called Rigoberto that we later decided to treat ourselves to a few days over Christmas in the "Cradle of the Angels".

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay; we loved the very friendly staff. The food was magnificent and the views breathtaking.

We also got engaged on Christmas night in their beautiful and very romantic restaurant. We will never forget Cuna del Angel!