“The Secret Is Out!”
Welcome to Villa Tucan Tango! This is the start of a great adventure! Come with me.
Take a driver from the airport or drive yourself! All is good and we can help you decide if needed. Monkey craved front door. Walk through and you will say Wow! What a view and house.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living is open aired with large openings! Yes we have screens too!
Front door or the back door? lol! Stair led to lof with Queen bed and Master Bedroom
Our motto!
Relax - Re-Energize - Explore - Repeat!
This is a large kitchen with space to move around with large bread board. Enjoy
Dinning for 10 and breakfast bar for 4
Downstairs Master Bedroom and bath.
Custom artistic bathroom with bamboo shower!
From our garden our friend the Congo monkey
Stairs to up stairs bedroom and loft!
Master King size bed with fantastic beach view. Private veranda
Upstair Master bath with Bamboo shower
Master Bath With Bamboo Shower
Finished for the day!
Time to reflect on the fact you made the right choice coming to Villa Tucan Tango! Sunsets Sunsets!
Guest Bedroom 1 with  Double bed  and ceiling fan plus stand along fans -Full Bath
Cozy Double bed and full bath. Ceiling fan and many stand alone fans throughout the house.
Loft with queen size bed
No bath.
We are NOT way up the mountain 300 meters in high. You can hear the ocean!
Lovely views all year long
Sunsets are amazing!
Guest picture
Walkway to the swim up bar.
Have your Pina Colada's made in the wet bar!
Barbacue! You can buy your fish right below us on the beach!
Picture taken at the stairs to the Wet Bar and pool.
Fun map of the Osa and Dominical area. Look for VillaTucan Tango on the map!
I have  hundreds of sunset pictures. Manual Antonio is in the background. 30 min. away from Villa.
Gorgeous mountain view and ocean! Reserve in front of you!
Garden's everywhere. Walk down the pathway to the Extra Casita and gardens.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lizfisher...
Lockport, New York
“The Secret Is Out!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We rented this incredible Villa for 5 glorious days in March 2012. Let me just say that I have mixed feelings about putting this review out there, because then the secret will be out that the most exquisite rental property in all of Costa Rica is available and I won’t be able to get in! For anyone out there that is searching for a rental in southern Puntarenas, Dominical, Uvita, Manual Antonio area just stop right here because you’ve found it! This is not just a home, it is truly a work of art. From the lovely hand-carved doors depicting monkeys and hummingbirds, to the whimsical hand-painted tiles of toucans having fun, to the delightfully creative layout of the house itself and the magnificent vistas from every room, to the beautiful furnishings which are no less comfortable than they are stunning, to the glorious gardens and walkways, to the incredible, incredible pool, to the superb flower arrangements containing every color imaginable and hiding in every corner, to the best property owners you could ever ask for, Ed and Nansie Benton. I could go on forever… I walked in the front door upon arrival and looked out over the amazing infinity pool which seemed to melt into the blue Pacific and I just had to stand still for a moment to catch my breath. Ed and Nansie are just incredibly wonderful and kind people who want nothing more than to share their Costa Rican dream with you and make your time in Dominical the best that it can possibly be… and honestly, it really can’t get much better than the experience we’ve just had. Fair warning - think about all the excursions and adventures you’ve already booked for your time in this area because once you enter the incredible paradise that IS Villa Tucan Tango, you WILL NOT want to leave!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views were incredible! The area superb!
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Mar 2012
Relax, Re-Engerzie- Explore-Repeat
That's our motto and I think your lovely family captured it from the day you arrived. Thank you so much about the kind word surrounding your trip to Villa Tucan Tango and we wish you a safe 2012. Come back soon.
alaska
Reviewed 13 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

mcnettcro...
Mount Vernon
“Close but secluded”
Reviewed 24 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Great space for extended family vacation. House combined with casita slept 9. We cooked a lot and the kitchen was fantastic. Close to many great beaches and activities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location
Liked least: Owner on premise. My husband did not like the light switch layout - stuff not working.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NJ

Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Philadelphia
Reviewed 2 August 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
2 Aug 2011
We loved having you here at Villa Tucan Tango.
Remember: Relax, Re-Energize, Explore, Repeat
CA
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing