The two owners, David and his wife are great, frindly and run the hotel very very well. Extremely peacefull place with extraordinary views and high standards for the rooms. Food atvdinner was excellent with a very nice Roman chef (portions a touch too big) and bfast was very good (portions a touch too small and variety a bit limited). Only clear improuvable was the cleanliness of the pool which was really an issue: we did not let our 3 kids swim in it which was a shame. Overall an excellent experience which I would reccomend to any familly with young kids such as purs but toyoung couples as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Alturas offers the perfect combination of peace and quiet, views, sun, beach and adventure. Situated in the Costa Ballena area, only 35 minutes south of Manuel Antonio, you can enjoy the cool beachy vibe of Dominical 15 min away, explore the Marino Ballena National Park in Uvita or sample the international cuisine offered in Ojochal. Villas Alturas offers a complimentary breakfast every morning and the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. We will plan and book all of your tours as well as help you to connect with all of the local free adventures. Barbque grill, free parking, a/c bedrooms, great pool area with an incredible views! Our road was improved in December, 2013 very easily accessible. We can accommodate 30+ people for your parties, destination wedding or any other event. Time to breathe . . . Terms and Conditions ---------------------------------------------- AMEX is not accepted at this time Payment Policy: Rates include breakfast and daily maid service. Sheets are changed every third day. (Breakfast that is included in the rate for a One Bedroom Villa is for 2 people, Breakfast for a Two Bedroom Villa is for 4 people. ) Above rates INCLUDE 13% sales tax for the room only. A 10% service charge plus tax will be added to all restaurant and bar purchases. Management reserves the right to POSSIBLY withhold deposit per their discretion at time of reservation and is as follows: 50% of reservation is due at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is due at check out. The maximum guests in our villas is 2 per bedroom plus one additional if the villa contains a futon. Check-in time is 2:00pm. Check-out time is 10am. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and may incur a charge. High season is December through April excluding holidays. Green season is May through November. Holiday rates apply December 20th through January 5th and require a 5 night minimum stay. Management declines all responsibility for valuables left in the villas. Cancellation Policy: There is no refund if cancellation is made 14 days or less prior to the reservation date. When cancellation notification is received between 15 and 30 days prior to the reservation, a $50 processing fee per room will be charged. Payment will be forfeited if guest(s) arrive after the specific date of reservation or depart prior to final day of reservation. All cancellations need to be sent via e-mail. A cancellation is not confirmed until you have received an email or fax confirmation from us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Alturas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Alturas Hotel Dominical
- Villas Alturas Costa Rica/Dominical