“A must while visiting Dominical!”

Dominical Surf Adventures
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Dominical
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure company dedicated to a personalized and high quality service. White water rafting, kayak tours, surf school/camp and concierge service. Discover with us the wonders of the South Pacific!
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

This was by far my favorite adventure while visiting Costa Rica. I had never been rafting before but our guide Danley did an amazing job making us feel safe. The scenery was beautiful, the guides were knowledgeable and fun. Can't wait to return to Costa Rica in the future!

1  Thank Sarah L

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I consider ourselves fairly experienced river rafters and felt this trip exceeded our expectations. The guides were experienced, knowledgeable, safety minded, and hilarious! We saw more white water in one 2 hour trip than we saw on the middle fork of the Salmon River in six. An absolute blast! Very affordable and the cost included both a Tico breakfast on the way to the river and lunch on the river. Highly recommend you choose this as one of your adventures while visiting Dominical!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had so much fun rafting with Luis down the Rio Savegre! Not only did we have an awesome trip down the river, but we were surrounded by beautiful scenery, got to swim at a waterfall, and enjoyed seeing all kinds of wild life (including a boa eating an iguana)! The guides made us feel safe and were funny, as well as knowledgeable. I would recommend a white water rafting tour with this group any day!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

This was a well organized tour. The tour guides were very professional and informative. We had a large group and the guides were excellent in organizing all of us and ensuring our safety. I had never been rafting before and I felt safe and secure the entire time on the river. They served a fresh and delicious meal at the beautiful waterfall we stopped to swim at midway through the tour. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I just did this trip yesterday as part of our honeymoon adventure. We had the best time! The guides were fun and knowledgeable. The food was great... especially the snack!! We even got to take little breaks just to look at interesting wildlife, including a boa eating an iguana! This was an experience I would gladly do again.