“If this bar were near my house, I would be broke :)”
Review of Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Dominical
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mom and Pop Wing Joint with 23 different wing flavors, hand pattied half pound burgers with hand cut fries, 12 different tequilas, large beer selection, a great view and a fun friendly atmosphere. Come on up the mountain. You'll be glad you did. Oh! CASH ONLY!!! NO CREDIT CARDS!!! I REPEAT CASH ONLY. Open Monday - Sunday 12pm - 9pm. Kitchen open later on Satuday nights when you just might find a poker game going on. 4Wd recommended.
St. Petersburg
“If this bar were near my house, I would be broke :)”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our family of six just returned from vacation and cannot say enough great things about this place. We rented a house just up the hill from Bar Jolly Roger and ate there three times during our trip. Not only are the wings incredible but the staff makes you feel as if you are at home. Definitely the Cheers Bar of the tropics. Quite ironic that it took going to Costa Rica to taste some of the best wings I have ever eaten. Oh and the margaritas.....Delish!!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank samiam721

Wilmette, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great food, friendly people, laid back but fun atmosphere plus an awesome view! We will go back next year for sure!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TGLeonard
“Great!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We showed up to the Jolly Roger with a group of 35 unplanned! The owner came out and introduced himself right away, which was really nice! The food was exceptional and the view was amazing! We can't wait to go back!

Morehead City, North Carolina
“YUM!!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just like everyone says...amazing wings. Great burgers and well worth the drive! I happen to go on a rainy night when we were the only table. The service was awesome and we got to talk to Amy the owner at length...so much so that I am ready to move down! Thanks again and I will dream of the passion fruit pie for weeks to come. It was amazing! I highly recommend!

1 Thank JenNC_10
New York City, New York
“SO GOOD-cool bar!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Really enjoyed finding this place! Wings and staff were great. Loved the view and tastiness. Get the Chipotle honey wings they are amaze.