“Details that enamor!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

When you are looking for flavorful sushi rice, firm yet soft rolled rolls, fresh savory fish and a nice ambiance, this place does a great job! I usually don’t expect “good” sushi restaurants in Costa Rican beach restaurants because my expectations of fresh flavor are usually disappointed. This nice dimmed lighted restaurant not only had delicious sushi but the sushi chefs were beautifully dressed and took the time to make beautiful arrangements with the rolls. Even the wasabi came in a beautifully billed dice sculpture!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Best sushi in town!!! Everything is so fresh and tasty! Every time I got to Dominical, I have to stop and have a bite! The restaurant itself is gorgeous, overlooking the river (especially at night!) and the rolls are to die for!

1  Thank Michelle N
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have lived in Asia for years and we know good Sushi. This is definitely not a good place for sushi. Being around a place like Dominical already lowered our expectation for any restaurant and after reading the ratings we were up-beat about having some sushi. Clearly we were disappointed. This does not come close, it is amateur hour.

1  Thank DW-Traveler64
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed the sushi rolls and miso soup. They made a custom carrot rice roll for my 6 yr old daughter that she loved. The Rainbow and Tico roll were very good and were plenty of food for 2 adults. Yes I would recommend going here. We plan on returning.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The best tuna-based sushi anywhere. Beautiful setting. Very friendly setting with a great menu of sushi rolls.