My wife and I just got back from a week in Costa Rica and we stayed at Domilocos for 3 nights. It was very easy to set up the reservation via email with quick replies from the owner, Michael. We arrived about 8:30pm on the 1st night and were welcomed by Michael. After a long day of travel, Michael got us all set up in our room, breakfast tickets, and internet code. We dropped things off in the room and walked about 15 steps to the restaurant and order some Imperial beer and some food.
The simple buffet breakfast is included and there was a nice spread of coffee, juices, fruits, toast, scrabbled eggs and pancakes. It is located on the South end of Dominical about a 5 minute walk to the center. It is about 50 meters to a beautiful beach and good surf.
We ate at the restaurant at Domilocos a few times and the food was fantastic and atmosphere was relaxing. We drove a car to Dominical and it felt very safe to park it at Domilocos because of the overnight security guard. Air conditioning was a nice bonus.
I strongly recommend this place for your stay in Dominical!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 21 room hotel located at 50 meters from the beach, with a very popular Italian restaurant called ConFusione. The spacy, clean rooms are all equipped with A/C, private bathrooms and hot water. The standard rooms can accomodate up to 4 people, the big rooms up to 7 people. We have a huge jacuzzi, and end of may 2008 the lounge bar will be ready. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Domilocos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domilocos Hotel Dominical
- Hotel Domilocos Costa Rica/Dominical