This place seemed like one of the nicest places to stay in Dominical (except for maybe Diuwak) and the value was great. We paid $55/night with breakfast included. The hotel staff were very friendly, the room was nice (a little on the small side compared to other places we stayed but well furnished with a nice bathroom), AC worked well and the location was good (about a 5 minute walk to the "center of town"). The small pool was actually really great for a cool spot to relax after a day of surfing.
We ate at the hotel's restaurant one night (we had tapas) and although I felt like I was usually disappointed with food in CR, this place was pretty delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 21 room hotel located at 50 meters from the beach, with a very popular Italian restaurant called ConFusione. The spacy, clean rooms are all equipped with A/C, private bathrooms and hot water. The standard rooms can accomodate up to 4 people, the big rooms up to 7 people. We have a huge jacuzzi, and end of may 2008 the lounge bar will be ready. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Domilocos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domilocos Hotel Dominical
- Hotel Domilocos Costa Rica/Dominical