Our last minute reservation turned out to be an excellent choice. Most of the time the food prepared for us was beyond expectations, including 3 green juices a day and fresh coconut water on demand. The surroundings are beautiful and very peaceful. We both had great massage twice within 7 days by Raquel - very skillful therapist - not to be missed. Fateh was extremely accommodating to our needs, and her Kundalini yoga classes every morning were divine on fresh air with early morning sun and sounds of waterfalls. We wish for longer hike trails on the property, and a planned swimming pool will be a great addition indeed. Be aware of additional cost of taxi to the nearby ocean beach $10 each way. The taxi drivers are very friendly. Great place to relax and eat healthy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and romantic eco-resort with 6 luxurious Balinese tropical style suites, with private Waterfalls, full Spa, and organic meal services. The Waterfall Villas specializes in Exotic Honeymoon packages, Waterfall destination Weddings, Raw foods / Vegan packages and Spa Detox packages. The property is a Romantic Wellness Retreat in the exotic jungle of Costa Rica where the energy of our very own private Waterfalls will resonate into your body, mind and soul with healing and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Hotel Dominical
- Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Costa Rica/Dominical